- Gil Siegal, Richard J. Bonnie & Paul S. Appelbaum (2012). Personalized Disclosure by Information-on-Demand: Attending to Patients' Needs in the Informed Consent Process. Journal of Law, Medicine and Ethics 40 (2):359-367.
- Richard J. Bonnie (2010). Should a Personality Disorder Qualify as a Mental Disease in Insanity Adjudication? Journal of Law, Medicine and Ethics 38 (4):760-763.
- Richard J. Bonnie, Stephanie Wright & Kelly K. Dineen (2008). Legal Authority to Preserve Organs in Cases of Uncontrolled Cardiac Death: Preserving Family Choice. Journal of Law, Medicine and Ethics 36 (4):741-751.
- Gil Siegal & Richard J. Bonnie (2006). Closing the Organ Gap: A Reciprocity-Based Social Contract Approach. Journal of Law, Medicine Ethics 34 (2):415-423.
- Gil Siegal & Richard J. Bonnie (2005). Reflections on Fairness in UNOS Allocation Policies. American Journal of Bioethics 5 (4):28 – 29.
- James Mosher, Ralph Hingson, John F. Bunker & Richard J. Bonnie (2004). Reducing Underage Drinking: The Role of Law. Journal of Law, Medicine and Ethics 32 (s4):38-41.
- Richard J. Bonnie & Bernard Guyer (2002). Injury as a Field of Public Health: Achievements and Controversies. Journal of Law, Medicine and Ethics 30 (2):267-280.
- James F. Childress, Ruth R. Faden, Ruth D. Gaare, Lawrence O. Gostin, Jeffrey Kahn, Richard J. Bonnie, Nancy E. Kass, Anna C. Mastroianni, Jonathan D. Moreno & Phillip Nieburg (2002). Public Health Ethics: Mapping the Terrain. Journal of Law, Medicine and Ethics 30 (2):170-178.
- Richard J. Bonnie (1990). Medical Ethics and the Death Penalty. Hastings Center Report 20 (3):12-18.
- Richard J. Bonnie (1990). Soviet Psychiatry and Human Rights: Reflections on the Report of the U.S. Delegation. Journal of Law, Medicine and Ethics 18 (1-2):123-131.
- Richard J. Bonnie (1988). Professional Liability and the Qyality of Mental Health Care. Journal of Law, Medicine and Ethics 16 (3-4):229-239.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: