- Richard K. Payne (forthcoming). At Midlife in Medieval Japan. Japanese Journal of Religious Studies.
- Jay Baruch, Jessica Wilen Berg, Jeffrey T. Berger, Nancy Berlinger, James L. Bernat, J. Andrew Billings, Larry R. Churchill, Richard Payne, Herbert J. Bonifacio & Annie Janvier (2010). Following is the Comprehensive Index for Volume 40 of the Hastings Center Report, Covering All Feature Material From 2010. Letters Have Not Been Included. Ffl Complete Issues Are Available for Volume 40 (2010) and May Be Purchased From the Cir-Culation Department, The Hastings Center, 21 Malcolm Gordon Road, Garrison, NY 10524; Tel.:(845) 424-4040; Fax:(845) 424-4545; E-Mail: Publications@ Thehastingscenter. Org. [REVIEW] Hastings Center Report 40.
- J. Andrew Billings, Larry R. Churchill & Richard Payne (2010). Severe Brain Injury and the Subjective Life. Hastings Center Report 40 (3):17-21.
- Myra Christopher, Nick Shuler, Lisa Robin, Ben Rich, Steve Passik, Carlton Haywood, Carmen Green, Aaron Gilson, Lennie Duensing, Robert Arnold, Evan Anderson & Richard Payne (2010). A Rose by Any Other Name: Pain Contracts/Agreements. American Journal of Bioethics 10 (11):5-12.
- Richard Payne (2010). Field Notes. Hastings Center Report 40 (3):3-3.
- Richard Karl Payne (ed.) (2010). How Much is Enough?: Buddhism, Consumerism, and the Human Environment. Wisdom Publications.
- Richard Payne (2009). The Quality Mantra: Proceed Carefully. Hastings Center Report 39 (6):14-15.
- Richard Payne (2007). Medical Professionalism and Responsibility in Pain Management. Bioethics and Pain Management 3 (3).
- Richard Karl Payne (2007). Shingon Refractions: Myōe and the Mantra of Light (Review). Philosophy East and West 57 (2):280-282.
- Richard Payne (2006). Life and Death Considerations in Chronic Pain: Secular and Theological Ethical Considerations. In B. L. Gant & M. E. Schatman (eds.), Ethical Issues in Chronic Pain Management. 33.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Click here to configure this browser for off-campus access.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: