- Gonzalo Jover (2001). What Does the Right to Education Mean? A Look at an International Debate From Legal, Ethical, and Pedagogical Points of View. Studies in Philosophy and Education 20 (3):213-223.
- Birutė Pranevičienė & Aurelija Pūraitė (2010). Right to Education in International Legal Documents. Jurisprudence 121 (3):133-156.
- Birutė Pranevičienė & Agnė Margevičiūtė (2012). The Right to Religious Education in Lithuania. Jurisprudence 19 (2):443-458.
- Elias Hemelsoet (2012). How to Make Sense of the Right to Education? Issues From the Case of Roma People. Ethics and Education 7 (2):163-174.
- Denise de Vito (2007). The Gap Between the Real and the Ideal: The Right to Education Amid Fiscal Equity Legislation in a Democratic Culture. Ethics and Education 2 (2):173-180.
- Alan L. Lockwood (1977). Values Education and the Right to Privacy. Journal of Moral Education 7 (1):9-26.
- Lucas Swaine (2012). The False Right to Autonomy in Education. Educational Theory 62 (1):107-124.
- Tristan McCowan (2012). Is There a Universal Right to Higher Education? British Journal of Educational Studies 60 (2):111 - 128.
- Ylva Bergström (2010). The Universal Right to Education: Freedom, Equality and Fraternity. Studies in Philosophy and Education 29 (2):167-182.
- Pádraig Hogan (2010). Preface to an Ethics of Education as a Practice in its Own Right. Ethics and Education 5 (2):85-98.
- Daniel Lechner (2001). The Dangerous Human Right to Education. Studies in Philosophy and Education 20 (3):279-281.
- I. M. M. Gregory (1973). The Right to Education. Journal of Philosophy of Education 7 (1):85–102.
- Graham Haydon (1977). The 'Right to Education' and Compulsory Schooling. Educational Philosophy and Theory 9 (1):1–15.
- Colin Wringe (1986). The Human Right to Education. Educational Philosophy and Theory 18 (2):23–33.
- L. Chhaya (2014). Right to Education or Right Education? A Need to Establish an Ethical Education System Based on the Teachings of Swami Vivekananda. International Journal of Yoga - Philosophy, Psychology and Parapsychology 2 (2):25.
- Mariangela Graciano & Haddad (2015). O direito humano à educação de pessoas jovens e adultas presas // The human right to education of imprisoned young and adult persons. Conjectura: Filosofia E Educação 20 (Espec):39-66.
- Gerald J. Beyer (2010). Catholic Universities, Solidarity and the Right to Education in the American Context. Journal of Catholic Social Thought 7 (1):145-179.
- Marja Heimonen (2006). Justifying the Right to Music Education. Philosophy of Music Education Review 14 (2):119-141.
- Hermann J. Kaiser (2006). A Response to Marja Heimonen, "Justifying the Right to Music Education&Quot. Philosophy of Music Education Review 14 (2):213-216.
- David Carr (1999). Professional Education and Professional Ethics Right to Die or Duty to Live? Journal of Applied Philosophy 16 (1):33–46.
- Aaron Cooley (2005). Book Review of Political Agendas for Education: From the Religious Right to the Green Party. [REVIEW] Educational Studies 37 (3):299-305.
- Tristan McCowan (2015). A base conceitual do direito universal à educação superior // The conceptual basis of the universal right to higher education. Conjectura: Filosofia E Educação 20 (Espec):155-182.
- C. Kaplan (2010). Film Review: In Response to the Prevalence of Technology and Multimedia Sources of Information in Nursing Academia and Continuing Education for Nurses, Nursing Ethics is Opening the Traditional Book Review Section of the Journal to Occasional Review of Material From Other Media, Including Film. Films for the Humanities and Sciences, The Right to Femininity: Fighting Female Circumcision in Africa Today, Films Media Group, Cambridge Educational: Princeton, New Jersey, 2005, 46 Minutes: VHS 9781421313610, DVD 9781421324099, VHS or DVD $149.95, DVD + 3-Year Streaming $224.93, 3-Year Streaming $149.95. [REVIEW] Nursing Ethics 17 (1):146-147.
- Pradeep Dhillon (2011). The Role of Education in Freedom From Poverty as a Human Right. Educational Philosophy and Theory 43 (3):249-259.
- Robin Barrow (2009). Was Peters Nearly Right About Education? Journal of Philosophy of Education 43 (1):9-25.
- Jacques Derrida (2004). Eyes of the University: Right to Philosophy. Stanford University Press.
- Gopal Sreenivasan (2012). A Human Right to Health? Some Inconclusive Scepticism. Aristotelian Society Supplementary Volume 86 (1):239-265.
- Sara Radoff (2011). Crossing the Borders of Plyler V. Doe: Students Without Documentation and Their Right to Rights. Educational Studies 47 (5):436-450.
- Sarah M. Stitzlein (2012). The Right to Dissent and its Implications for Schooling. Educational Theory 62 (1):41-58.
- Martin Gunderson (2011). Does the Human Right to Health Lack Content? Social Philosophy Today 27:49-62.
- Termika N. Smith (2012). To Conceal and Carry or Not to Conceal and Carry on Higher Education Campuses, That is the Question. Journal of Academic Ethics 10 (3):237-242.
- Marek Piechowiak (2011). Negatywna wolność religijna i przekonania sekularystyczne w świetle sprawy Lautsi przeciwko Włochom [Negative Religious Freedom and Secular Thought in the Light of the Case of Lautsi v. Italy]. Przegląd Sejmowy 19 (5 (106)):37-68.
- Michael Cranford (1998). Drug Testing and the Right to Privacy: Arguing the Ethics of Workplace Drug Testing. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 17 (16):1805-1815.
- Pádraig Hogan (2011). The Ethical Orientations of Education as a Practice in its Own Right. Ethics and Education 6 (1):27 - 40.
- Marilynn P. Fleckenstein (2002). The "Right to Associate" in Catholic Social Thought. Journal of Business Ethics 38 (1-2):55 - 64.
- Ivan Snook (1979). Education and Rights. International Scholarly Book Services.
- Luis Sime (1994). Challenges to Popular and Human Rights Education: The Formation of Producer, Citizen and Person. Journal of Moral Education 23 (3):305-314.
- Joel H. Spring (2006). Wheels in the Head: Educational Philosophies of Authority, Freedom, and Culture From Socrates to Human Rights. L. Erlbaum Associates, Publishers.
- John‐Stewart Gordon (2013). Is Inclusive Education a Human Right? Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics 41 (4):754-767.
- Mark Olssen (2001). Citizenship and Education: From Alfred Marshall to Iris Marion Young. Educational Philosophy and Theory 33 (1):77–94.
- Linus Vanlaere & Chris Gastmans (2007). Ethics in Nursing Education: Learning To Reflect On Care Practices. Nursing Ethics 14 (6):758-766.
- Richard Jacobs (2010). Ensuring That Education Remains a Human Right in the United States. Journal for Peace and Justice Studies 20 (1):47-69.
- Geoffrey Marshall (1995). What Is Protected By The Right To Privacy? Jahrbuch für Recht Und Ethik 3.
- Jane Fowler Morse (1993). The Ends of Education: An Historical Framework From Plato to Dewey for Analyzing Educational Reform. Dissertation, University of Kansas
- O. S. A. Richard Jacobs (2010). Ensuring That Education Remains a Human Right in the United States. Journal for Peace and Justice Studies 20 (1):47-69.
- Rosangela Barcaro (2001). The Right to Die Debate: A Survey. Global Bioethics 14 (1): 85-90.
- Randall Curren (2009). Education as a Social Right in a Diverse Society. Journal of Philosophy of Education 43 (1):45-56.
- Peter Singer, The Right to Be Rich or Poor the New York Review of Books , Vol. 23, No. 2 (March 6, 1975).
- Geoffrey Cupit (1990). Parents, the State and the Right to Educate. Philosophical Books 31 (3):177-179.
- J. Morgan (2005). Religious Upbringing, Religious Diversity and the Child’s Right to an Open Future>. Studies in Philosophy and Education 24 (5):367-387.
|1 — 50 / 1000||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: