- Robin Pope (2015). Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders, Panic Attacks, Epileptic Fits, Depressions and Dementias From Missing Out on Appropriate Fears and Hopes. Mind and Society 14 (1):107-127.
- Rob Pope (2005). Creativity: Theory, History, Practice. Routledge.
- Robin Pope (1995). Towards a More Precise Decision Framework. Theory and Decision 39 (3):241-265.
- Robin Pope (1985). Timing Contradictions in von Neumann and Morgenstern's Axioms and in Savage's?Sure-Thing? Proof. Theory and Decision 18 (3):229-261.
- Robin Pope & Reinhard Selten (2010/2011). ‘Risk in a Simple Temporal Framework for Expected Utility Theory and for SKAT, the Stages of Knowledge Ahead Theory’, Risk and Decision Analysis, 2(1), 5-32. Selten Co-Author. Risk and Decision Analysis 2 (1).
- Robin Pope (2000). Reconciliation with the Utility of Chance by Elaborated Outcomes Destroys the Axiomatic Basis of Expected Utility Theory. Theory and Decision 49 (3):223-234.
- Robin Pope (1998). Attractions to and Repulsions From Chance. Vienna Circle Institute Yearbook 5:95-107.
- Mario A. Cedrini, Marco Novarese & Robin Pope (2014). Symposium on “Fear, Economic Behavior and Public Policies” - Part I. Mind and Society 13 (2):213-214.
- John M. Murrin, John Demos, Philip J. Greven, Kenneth A. Lockridge, Robert G. Pope & Michael Zuckerman (1972). A Little Commonwealth: Family Life in Plymouth Colony.Four Generations: Population, Land, and Family in Colonial Andover, Massachusetts.A New England Town, the First Hundred Years: Dedham, Massachusetts, 1636-1736.The Half-Way Covenant: Church Membership in Puritan New England.Peaceable Kingdoms: New England Towns in the Eighteenth Century. [REVIEW] History and Theory 11 (2):226.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: