PhilPapers is currently in read-only mode while we are performing some maintenance. You can use the site normally except that you cannot sign in. This shouldn't last long.
philosophical research online
New this week: 756
- Robert W. Cape (2010). Cicero (C. E. W.) Steel Cicero, Rhetoric, and Empire. Pp. X + 254. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2001. Cased, £67. ISBN: 978-0-19-924847-. [REVIEW] The Classical Review 60 (01):116-.score: 1320.0
- Robert W. Cape (forthcoming). The Rhetoric of Politics in Cicero's Fourth Catilinarian. American Journal of Philology.score: 870.0
- Gilbert A. Davies (1931). Translations From the Greek Anthology. By Robert A. Furness. Pp. 239. London: Jonathan Cape, 1931. 10s. 6d. The Classical Review 45 (05):202-.score: 120.0
- E. A. Sonnenschein (1926). Latin Lyrics with Measured Music. By W. McArthur. London: Jonathan Cape, 1925. Pp. 46. The Classical Review 40 (02):92-.score: 120.0
- Robert Frodeman (2008). Redefining Ecological Ethics: Science, Policy, and Philosophy at Cape Horn. Science and Engineering Ethics 14 (4):597-610.score: 54.0
- David Palmer (2013). Capes on the W-Defense. Philosophia 41 (2):555-566.score: 52.0
- J. B. Bury (1888). Polybins, the History of the Achaean League. Edited with Introduction and Notes, by W. W. Capes, M.A. London: Macmillan. 1888. 6s. 6d. [REVIEW] The Classical Review 2 (08):250-252.score: 46.7
- Holger Funk (2012). R. J. Gordon's Discovery of the Spotted Hyena's Extraordinary Genitalia in 1777. Journal of the History of Biology 45 (2):301 - 328.score: 36.0
- Robert Birley (1966). Concepts of Freedom: Three Public Lectures Given at the University of Cape Town, 18-22 August, 1966. Cape Town, University, Board of Extra-Mural Studies.score: 36.0
- W. H. Finlay (1884). On the Variations of Level of the Cape Transit-Circle. Transactions of the South African Philosophical Society 4 (1):6-9.score: 36.0
- W. H. Logeman (1903). Observations of Atmospheric Electricity at Cape Town. Transactions of the South African Philosophical Society 14 (1):129-131.score: 36.0
- A. W. Rogers & E. H. L. Schwarz (1897). Notes on the Recent Limestones on Parts of the South and West Coasts of Cape Colony. Transactions of the South African Philosophical Society 10 (2):427-435.score: 36.0
- W. L. Sclater (1905). Notes on Some Recently Rediscovered Inscribed Stones Bearing on the History of the Cape Colony. Transactions of the South African Philosophical Society 16 (1):207-212.score: 36.0
- Justin A. Capes (2010). The W-Defense. Philosophical Studies 150 (1):61-77.score: 18.0
- Robert Frodeman (2008). Philosophy Unbound. Environmental Ethics 30 (3):313-324.score: 12.0
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: