- Robert Van Wyk (2011). Morality of Teenage Sex and its Implications for Sex Education. In Adrianne Leigh McEvoy (ed.), Sex, Love, and Friendship: Studies of the Society for the Philosophy of Sex and Love: 1993-2003. Rodopi.
- Robert Van Wyk (2009). Jeffrey N.Wasserstrom, Greg Grandin, Lynn Hunt, and Marlyn B. Young (Eds): Human Rights and Revolutions, 2nd Edition. [REVIEW] Human Rights Review 10 (2):283-285.
- Robert N. Van Wyk (1999). James P. Sterba, Justice for Here and Now Reviewed By. Philosophy in Review 19 (5):378-380.
- Robert N. Van Wyk (1996). Children and Community: A Reply to Jonathan Schonsheck's “Deconstructing Community Self-Paternalism”. Law and Philosophy 15 (1):75-90.
- Robert N. van Wyk (1995). Varieties of Liberalism and “Traditional Values”. Social Philosophy Today 10:67-87.
- Robert N. Van Wyk (1990). When is Lying Morally Permissible?: Casuistical Reflections on the Game Analogy, Self-Defense, Social Contract Ethics, and Ideals. [REVIEW] Journal of Value Inquiry 24 (2):155-168.
- Robert N. Van Wyk (1988). Perspectives on World Hunger and the Extent of Our Positive Duties. Public Affairs Quarterly 2 (2):75-90.
- Robert N. Van Wyk (1987). Liberalism, Religion and Politics. Public Affairs Quarterly 1 (3):59-76.
- Robert N. van Wyk (1986). Autonomy Theses Revisited. Faith and Philosophy 3 (4):372-382.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: