- Al Y. S. Chen, Roby B. Sawyers & Paul F. Williams (1997). Reinforcing Ethical Decision Making Through Corporate Culture. Journal of Business Ethics 16 (8):855-865.score: 870.0
- M. J. Edwards (2000). Jews, Christians, and Some Others J. F. A. Sawyer: Sacred Languages and Sacred Texts. Religion in the First Christian Centuries . Pp. X + 190. London and New York: Routledge, 1999. Paper, £16.99. Isbn: 0-415-12547-2. K. P. Donfried, P .Richardson (Edd.): Judaism and Christianity in First-Century Rome . Pp. XIV + 329, 6 Ills. Grand Rapids and Cambridge: William B. Eerdmans, 1998. Paper, £15.99. Isbn: 0-8028-4266-8. S. Fine (Ed.): Jews, Christians and Polytheists in the Ancient Synagogue. Cultural Interaction During the Greco-Roman Period . Pp. XVIII + 253, Ills. London and New York: Routledge, 1999. Cased, £50. Isbn: 0-415-18247-. [REVIEW] The Classical Review 50 (01):134-.score: 40.0
- Charles Alunni (2006). Continental Genealogies. Mathematical Confrontations in Albert Lautman and Gaston Bachelard. Translated by Simon B. Duffy and Stephen W. Sawyer. In Simon B. Duffy (ed.), Virtual Mathematics: the logic of difference. Clinamen.score: 40.0
- Christian N. Thoroughgood, Samuel T. Hunter & Katina B. Sawyer (2011). Bad Apples, Bad Barrels, and Broken Followers? An Empirical Examination of Contextual Influences on Follower Perceptions and Reactions to Aversive Leadership. Journal of Business Ethics 100 (4):647 - 672.score: 8.0
- Sarah Sawyer (ed.) (2009). New Waves in Philosophy of Language. Palgrave Macmillan.score: 4.0
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: