- Roman Altshuler (2015). Teleology, Narrative, and Death. In John Lippitt & Patrick Stokes (eds.), Narrative, Identity and the Kierkegaardian Self. Edinburgh University Press 29-45.
- Roman Altshuler (2015). Immortality, Identity, and Desirability. In Michael Cholbi (ed.), Immortality and the Philosophy of Death. Rowman & Littlefield 191-203.
- Roman Altshuler (forthcoming). Character, Will, and Agency. In Jonathan Webber & Alberto Masala (eds.), From Personality to Virtue: Essays on the Philosophy of Character. Oxford University Press 62-80.
- Roman Altshuler (2013). Practical Necessity and the Constitution of Character. In Alexandra Perry & Chris Herrera (eds.), The Moral Philosophy of Bernard Williams. Cambridge Scholars Publishing
- Roman Altshuler (2015). Free Will, Narrative, and Retroactive Self-Constitution. Phenomenology and the Cognitive Sciences 14 (4):867-883.
- Roman Altshuler (2014). The Value of Nonhuman Nature: A Constitutive View. Ethical Theory and Moral Practice 17 (3):469-485.
- Roman Altshuler (2012). The Origins of Responsibility. By François Raffoul. (Indiana UP, 2010. Pp. Xiv + 341.). [REVIEW] Philosophical Quarterly 62 (246):217-220.
- Roman Altshuler (2009). Agency and the A-Series. Southwest Philosophy Review 25 (1):153-161.
- Roman Altshuler (2009). Political Realism and Political Idealism: The Difference That Evil Makes. Public Reason 1 (2):73-87.
- Roman Altshuler (2013). Peter Goldie , The Mess Inside: Narrative, Emotion, and the Mind . Reviewed By. [REVIEW] Philosophy in Review 33 (3):189–192.
- Roman Altshuler (2010). An Unconditioned Will: The Role of Temporality in Freedom and Agency. Dissertation, SUNY Stony Brook
- Roman Altshuler & Michael J. Sigrist (eds.) (2015). Time and the Philosophy of Action. Routledge.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: