- Ronald M. Epstein (2013). The Ambiguity of Personhood. American Journal of Bioethics 13 (8):42-44.
- Ron Epstein, Ethical Dangers of Genetic Engineering.
- Ron Epstein, Ethical and Spiritual Issues in Genetic Engineering.
- Ron Epstein, A Buddhist Perspective on Animal Rights.
- Ronald M. Epstein (2006). Mindful Practice and the Tacit Ethics of the Moment. Advances in Bioethics 10:115-144.
- Ron Epstein, Genetic Engineering: A Major Threat to Vegetarians.
- Ronald Epstein (2003). Ethics Journal of the American Medical Association November 2003, Volume 5, Number 11 Clinical Case 2. Ethics 5 (11):2.
- Ron Epstein, The Inner Ecology: Buddhist Ethics and Practice.
- Ron Epstein, Genetic Engineering: A Buddhist Assessment.
- Ron Epstein, Clearing Up Some Misconceptions About Buddhism.
- Ron Epstein, Buddhism and Biotechnology.
- Ron Epstein, Why Genetically Engineered Food Should Be Labeled.
- Ron Epstein, The Transformation of Consciousness Into Wisdom.
- Ron Epstein, Ananda's Search for the Mind in Seven Locations.
- Ron Epstein, A Modest Proposal Regarding Genetic Engineering in Mendocino County.
- Ron Epstein, Why You Should Be Concerned About Genetically Engineered Food.
- Ron Epstein, Pollution and the Environment: Some Radically New Ancient Views.
- Ron Epstein, Remembrance and Gratitude.
- Ron Epstein, The Shurangama-Sutra (T. 945): A Reappraisal of its Authenticity.
- Ron Epstein, "Another Voice: Some Common Sense About Measure H" By.
- Ron Epstein, Buddhism and Measure H: Banning the Growing and Raising of Genetically Modified Organisms in Mendocino County.
- Ron Epstein, Imitating Death in the Quest for Enlightenment.
- Ronald Epstein, The So-Called Lay "Sangha" in America.
- Ron Epstein, The Heart of Prajna Paramita Sutra.
- Ron Epstein, "Another Voice: Religion and Measure H" By.
- Ron Epstein, The Venerable Master Hsuan Hua Brings the Dharma to the West.
- Ron Epstein, Mahāmaudgalyāyana Visits Another Planet a Selection From the Scripture Which is a Repository of Great Jewels.
- Ron Epstein, A Panel Discussion on the Interior Life.
- Ron Epstein, The Professor Requests a Lecture From the Monk in the Grave.
- Ron Epstein, Ethnic Buddhadharma?
- Ron Epstein, Bridging the Gulf Between Monastics and Laypeople.
- Ron Epstein, Animals for Dinner - a Karmic Tale.
- Ronald M. Epstein, Diane S. Morse, Geoffrey C. Williams, P. LeRoux, A. L. Suchman & T. E. Quill (2003). Clinical Practice and the Biopsychosocial Approach. In Richard M. Frankel, Timothy E. Quill & Susan H. McDaniel (eds.), The Biopsychosocial Approach: Past, Present, and Future. University of Rochester Press
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: