PhilPapers is currently in read-only mode while we are performing some maintenance. You can use the site normally except that you cannot sign in. This shouldn't last long.
philosophical research online
New this week: 743
- S. Stavros Valenti & Thomas A. Stoffregen (2001). The Social Dynamics of Embodied Cognition. Behavioral and Brain Sciences 24 (1):67-68.score: 870.0
- Tricia Tovarelli & Jo Valenti (2005). The Pregnant Jehovah's Witness. Jona's Healthcare Law, Ethics, and Regulation 7 (4):105-109.score: 420.0
- Alix Valenti (2008). The Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002: Has It Brought About Changes in the Boards of Large U. S. Corporations? [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 81 (2):401 - 412.score: 360.0
- Marguerite Schneider & Alix Valenti (2009). Does A Company's “Going Private” Tend to Harm Its Stakeholders? A Contingency-Based Approach to Stakeholder Effects. Proceedings of the International Association for Business and Society 20:337-347.score: 360.0
- Len Ackland, Karen Dorn Steele & JoAnn M. Valenti (1998). Nuclear Waste, Secrecy and the Mass Media. Science and Engineering Ethics 4 (2):181-190.score: 120.0
- C. Kaplan (2010). Book Review: Valenti J, The Purity Myth: How America's Obsession with Virginity is Hurting Young Women, Seal Press: Berkeley, CA, 2010, 263 Pp.: 9781580053143, USD16.95 (Pbk). [REVIEW] Nursing Ethics 17 (6):793-794.score: 120.0
- Marguerite Schneider & Alix Valenti (2011). A Property Rights Analysis of Newly Private Firms. Business Ethics Quarterly 21 (3):445-471.score: 120.0
- Stavros Tsitsiridis (2005). Mimesis and Understanding: An Interpretation of Aristotle's Poetics 4.1448b4–19. Classical Quarterly 55 (02):435-446.score: 36.0
- Jaroslav Peregrin, Lubomír Valenta: Problémy Analytické Filosofie, Nakladatelství Olomouc, Olomouc, 2003, 223 S.score: 12.0
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: