- Samuel W. K. Chan & James Franklin (1998). Symbolic Connectionism in Natural Language Disambiguation. IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks 9:739-755.score: 2010.0
- Samuel W. K. Chan, Dynamic Context Generation for Natural Language Understanding: A Multifaceted Knowledge Approach.score: 2010.0
- James Franklin & S. W. K. Chan (2003). Dynamic Context Generation for Natural Language Understanding: A Multifaceted Knowledge Approach. IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man and Cybernetics Part A 33:23-41.score: 855.0
- James Franklin & S. W. K. Chan (1998). Symbolic Connectionism in Natural Language Disambiguation. IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks 9:739-755.score: 855.0
- Ricky Y. K. Chan, Louis T. W. Cheng & Ricky W. F. Szeto (2002). The Dynamics of Guanxi and Ethics for Chinese Executives. Journal of Business Ethics 41 (4):327 - 336.score: 810.0
- Carlos K. H. Wong, Cindy L. K. Lam, Jensen T. C. Poon, Sarah M. McGhee, Wai‐Lun Law, Dora L. W. Kwong, Janice Tsang & Pierre Chan (2012). Direct Medical Costs of Care for Chinese Patients with Colorectal Neoplasia: A Health Care Service Provider Perspective. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice 18 (6):1203-1210.score: 810.0
- Allan K. K. Chan, Ludwig M. K. Chang, Vivienne W. M. Luk & Noel Y. M. Siu (2010). Rethinking the Value of Business Ethics: Introduction on the Special Issue. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 91 (1):1-2.score: 810.0
- David W. Chan, Connie Suk‐han Ho, Suk‐man Tsang, Suk‐han Lee & Kevin K. H. Chung (2007). Prevalence, Gender Ratio and Gender Differences in Reading‐Related Cognitive Abilities Among Chinese Children with Dyslexia in Hong Kong. Educational Studies 33 (2):249-265.score: 810.0
- Bryan W. Van Norden (2003). Mencius: Contexts and Interpretations. Edited by Alan K. L. Chan. (Honolulu: University of Hawaii Press, 2002. 328 Pp.). [REVIEW] Journal of Chinese Philosophy 30 (2):275–280.score: 189.0
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: