- Sarah Banks (2006). Ethics and Values in Social Work. Palgrave Macmillan.
- Sarah Banks (2009). Ethics in Professional Life: Virtues for Health and Social Care. Palgrave Macmillan.
- Sarah Banks (2004). Ethics, Accountability, and the Social Professions. Palgrave Macmillan.
- Sarah Banks, Derek Clifford, Cynthia Bisman & Michael Preston-Shoot (2007). Editorial. Ethics and Social Welfare 1 (1):1-6.
- Sarah Banks (2010). Interprofessional Ethics: A Developing Field? Notes From the Ethics & Social Welfare Conference, Sheffield, UK, May 2010. Ethics and Social Welfare 4 (3):280-294.
- Sarah Banks (1999). Ethical Issues in Youth Work. Routledge.
- Sarah Banks, Richard Hugman, Lynne Healy, Vivienne Bozalek & Joan Orme (2008). Global Ethics for Social Work: Problems and Possibilities—Papers From the Ethics & Social Welfare Symposium, Durban, July 2008. Ethics and Social Welfare 2 (3):276-290.
- Sarah Banks (2008). Ethics and Social Welfare: The State of Play. Ethics and Social Welfare 2 (1):1-9.
- Kathleen Carter, Sarah Banks, Andrea Armstrong, Sara Kindon & Ingrid Burkett (2013). Issues of Disclosure and Intrusion: Ethical Challenges for a Community Researcher. Ethics and Social Welfare 7 (1):92-100.
- Sarah Banks (2009). Ethics That Work? A Critical Review of Ethics and Values in Teaching and Practice—Papers From the Ethics & Social Welfare Conference, London, 10 November 2008: Editorial Introduction. [REVIEW] Ethics 3 (1):3--1.
- Michael Preston-Shoot, Sarah Banks & Derek Clifford (2007). Jo Campling: An Appreciation. Ethics and Social Welfare 1 (1):7-7.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: