- Susan Jacob (1996). Ethics and Law for School Psychologists. J. Wiley & Sons.
- Kenneth S. Pope (2007). Ethics in Psychotherapy and Counseling: A Practical Guide. Jossey-Bass.
- Simon Shimshon Rubin & Omer Dror (1996). Professional Ethics of Psychologists and Physicians: Mortality, Confidentiality, and Sexuality in Israel. Ethics and Behavior 6 (3):213 – 238.
- Samuel Knapp (2012). Practical Ethics for Psychologists: A Positive Approach. American Psychological Association.
- William T. Hartman (2005). Ethics for School Business Officials. Scarecroweducation.
- Samuel Knapp (1999). Utilitarianism and the Ethics of Professional Psychologists. Ethics and Behavior 9 (4):383 – 392.
- Gerald P. Koocher (1998). Ethics in Psychology: Professional Standards and Cases. Oxford University Press.
- Daniel J. Mahoney (2006). Ethics and the School Administrator: Balancing Today's Complex Issues. Rowman & Littlefield Education.
- Mike W. Martin (2000). Meaningful Work: Rethinking Professional Ethics. Oxford University Press.
- Judi L. Malone (2012). Professional Ethics in Context. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry 9 (4):463-477.
- Mike Bottery (1992). The Ethics of Educational Management: Personal, Social, and Political Perspectives on School Organization. Cassell.
- Ronald D. Francis (2009). Ethics for Psychologists. British Psychological Society/Blackwell.
- Nathan Carlin, Cathy Rozmus, Jeffrey Spike, Irmgard Willcockson, William Seifert, Cynthia Chappell, Pei-Hsuan Hsieh, Thomas Cole, Catherine Flaitz, Joan Engebretson, Rebecca Lunstroth, Charles Amos & Bryant Boutwell (2011). The Health Professional Ethics Rubric: Practical Assessment in Ethics Education for Health Professional Schools. [REVIEW] Journal of Academic Ethics 9 (4):277-290.
- Miguel Clemente, Pablo Espinosa & Javier Urra (2011). Ethical Issues in Psychologists' Professional Practice: Agreement Over Problematic Professional Behaviors Among Spanish Psychologists. Ethics and Behavior 21 (1):13-34.
- Kenneth S. Pope (1991). Ethics in Psychotherapy and Counseling: A Practical Guide for Psychologists. Jossey-Bass.
- Donald L. McCabe, Janet M. Dukerich & Jane E. Dutton (1994). The Effects of Professional Education on Values and the Resolution of Ethical Dilemmas: Business School Vs. Law School Students. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 13 (9):693 - 700.
- Jane E. Dutton (1992). Values and Ethical Decision-Making Among Professional School Students. Professional Ethics 1 (3/4):117-136.
- Theodore Day Martin (1931). Instruction in Professional Ethics in Professional Schools for Teachers. Washington, D.C.,National Education Association.
- S. J. Knezevich (1970). The Ethical Concerns of Professional School Administrators. In Glenn L. Immegart & John M. Burroughs (eds.), Ethics and the School Administrator. Danville, Ill.,Interstate Printers & Publishers
- Olga Voskuijl & Arne Evers (2007). Tensions Between the Prescriptive and Descriptive Ethics of Psychologists. Journal of Business Ethics 72 (3):279 - 291.
- Shirley Matile Ogletree & L. Archer (2011). Moral Credentialing and the Rationalization of Misconduct Ryall P Brown, Michael Tamborski, Xiaoqian Wang, Col/in D. Barnes, Michael D. Mumford, Shane Conl/Elly, and Lynn D. Devenport Ethical Issues in Psychologists' Professional Practice: Agreement Over Problematic Professional Behaviors Among Spanish Psychologists. [REVIEW] Ethics and Behavior 21 (1).
- Sofia A. Mendes, Inês M. G. Nascimento, Isabel M. P. Abreu-Lima & Leandro S. Almeida (forthcoming). A Study of the Ethical Dilemmas Experienced by School Psychologists in Portugal. Ethics and Behavior:1-20.
- Andrea Ferrero (2006). Professional Ethics in Psychology Facing Disadvantaged Social Conditions in Argentina. Business and Professional Ethics Journal 25 (1/4):81-92.
- Thomas W. Dunfee & Diana C. Robertson (1988). Integrating Ethics Into the Business School Curriculum. Journal of Business Ethics 7 (11):847 - 859.
- Chris Higgins (2011). The Good Life of Teaching: An Ethics of Professional Practice. Wiley-Blackwell.
- William Frick (ed.) (2012). Educational Management Turned on its Head: Exploring a Professional Ethic for Educational Leadership: A Critical Reader. P. Lang.
- Robert Henley Woody (2011). Science in Mental Health Training and Practice, With Special Reference to School Psychology. Ethics and Behavior 21 (1):69-77.
- Douglas M. Wear, Jennifer M. Taylor & Greg J. Neimeyer (2011). Continuing Education in Professional Psychology: Do Ethics Mandates Matter? Ethics and Behavior 21 (2):165-172.
- William A. Rae, Jeremy R. Sullivan, Nancy Peña Razo & Roman Garcia de Alba (2009). Breaking Confidentiality to Report Adolescent Risk-Taking Behavior by School Psychologists. Ethics and Behavior 19 (6):449-460.
- William A. Rae, Jeremy R. Sullivan, Nancy Peña Razo & Roman Garcia de Alba (2009). Breaking Confidentiality to Report Adolescent Risk-Taking Behavior by School Psychologists. Ethics and Behavior 19 (6):449 – 460.
- Joseph P. Hester (2003). Ethical Leadership for School Administrators and Teachers. Mcfarland & Co..
- Ernestine Enomoto (2007). Leading Through the Quagmire: Ethical Foundations, Critical Methods, and Practical Applications for School Leadership. Rowman & Littlefield Education.
- Spencer J. Maxcy (2002). Ethical School Leadership. Scarecrow Press.
- Angela M. Haeny (2014). Ethical Considerations for Psychologists Taking a Public Stance on Controversial Issues: The Balance Between Personal and Professional Life. Ethics and Behavior 24 (4):265-278.
- Gerald P. Koocher (2008). Ethics in Psychology and the Mental Health Professions: Standards and Cases. Oxford University Press.
- Joan Poliner Shapiro (2001). Ethical Leadership and Decision Making in Education: Applying Theoretical Perspectives to Complex Dilemmas. L. Erlbaum Associates.
- Udo Schuklenk & Ricardo Smalling (2013). Queer Patients and the Health Care Professional—Regulatory Arrangements Matter. Journal of Medical Humanities 34 (2):93-99.
- Simon Shimshon Rubin & Danah Amir (2000). When Expertise and Ethics Diverge: Lay and Professional Evaluation of Psychotherapists in Israel. Ethics and Behavior 10 (4):375 – 391.
- Christine Doddington (2007). Individuals or Persons—What Ethics Should Help Constitute the School as Community? Ethics and Education 2 (2):131-143.
- James R. Rest & Darcia Narváez (eds.) (1994). Moral Development in the Professions: Psychology and Applied Ethics. L. Erlbaum Associates.
- L. W. Beck (1970). Professions, Ethics, and Professional Ethics. In Glenn L. Immegart & John M. Burroughs (eds.), Ethics and the School Administrator. Danville, Ill.,Interstate Printers & Publishers
- Kurt Aurin & Martina Maurer (1993). Forms and Dimensions of Teachers' Professional Ethics‐‐Case Studies in Secondary Schools. Journal of Moral Education 22 (3):277-296.
- Johannes Brinkmann (2002). Business and Marketing Ethics as Professional Ethics. Concepts, Approaches and Typologies. Journal of Business Ethics 41 (1-2):159 - 177.
- Charles R. Feldhaus, Robert M. Wolter, Stephen P. Hundley & Tim Diemer (2006). A Single Instrument: Engineering and Engineering Technology Students Demonstrating Competence in Ethics and Professional Standards. Science and Engineering Ethics 12 (2):291-311.
- Alfred Allan & A. Love (eds.) (2010). Ethical Practice in Psychology: Reflections From the Creators of the Aps Code of Ethics. John Wiley.
- W. Scott Dunbar (2005). Emotional Engagement in Professional Ethics. Science and Engineering Ethics 11 (4):535-551.
- Joseph A. Petrick & Robert F. Scherer (2005). Management Educators' Expectations for Professional Ethics Development. Journal of Business Ethics 61 (4):301 - 314.
- Ji Yeon Han, Hyun Soon Park & Hyeonju Jeong (2013). Individual and Organizational Antecedents of Professional Ethics of Public Relations Practitioners in Korea. Journal of Business Ethics 116 (3):553-566.
- Joel Marks (2004). “There's No Room in the Worksheet” and Other Fallacies About Professional Ethics in the Curriculum. Teaching Ethics 4 (2):79-90.
- Ellen M. Harshman, James F. Gilsinan, James E. Fisher & Frederick C. Yeager (2005). Professional Ethics in a Virtual World: The Impact of the Internet on Traditional Notions of Professionalism. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 58 (1-3):227 - 236.
|1 — 50 / 998||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: