- Kevin Connolly, Craig French, David M. Gray & Adrienne Prettyman, Space, Time, and Sensory Integration (Network for Sensory Research/Brown University Workshop on Unity of Consciousness, Question 4).
- Kevin Connolly, Craig French, David M. Gray & Adrienne Prettyman, The Unity of Consciousness and Sensory Integration: Conference Report.
- Kevin Connolly, Craig French, David M. Gray & Adrienne Prettyman, The Unity of Consciousness and Sensory Integration (Network for Sensory Research/Brown University Workshop on Unity of Consciousness, Question 1).
- Vernon O. Tyler Jr (1962). Sensory Integration with and Without Reinforcement. Journal of Experimental Psychology 63 (4):381.
- Tony Cheng (2016). Sensory Integration and the Unity of Consciousness. [REVIEW] Philosophical Psychology 29 (4):632-635.
- Kevin Connolly, John Donaldson, David M. Gray, Emily McWilliams, Sofia Ortiz-Hinojosa & David Suarez, Multi-Sensory Integration and Time (Network for Sensory Research Toronto Workshop on Perceptual Learning: Question Three).
- David Bennett & Chris Hill (eds.) (forthcoming). Sensory Integration and the Unity of Consciousness. MIT Press.
- J. Henry Taylor (2016). Sensory Integration and the Unity of Consciousness By David J. Bennett and Christopher S. Hill, Eds. Analysis 76 (1):108-111.
- H. G. Birch & M. E. Bitterman (1951). Sensory Integration and Cognitive Theory. Psychological Review 58 (5):355-361.
- Barry E. Stein, Terrence R. Stanford & Mark T. Wallace (2003). Sensory Integration, Neural Basis Of. In L. Nadel (ed.), Encyclopedia of Cognitive Science. Nature Publishing Group
- Christopher T. Lovelace & Sarah Partan (2001). Integrating Sensory Integration. Trends in Cognitive Sciences 5 (2):48-49.
- Herbert G. Birch & M. E. Bitterman (1949). Reinforcement and Learning: The Process of Sensory Integration. Psychological Review 56 (5):292-308.
- Jennifer Matey (forthcoming). Sensory Integration and the Unity of Consciousness.
- H. J. Watt (1914). The Main Principles of Sensory Integration. Philosophical Review 23:241.
- Ophelia Deroy & Malika Auvray (2015). Beyond Vision: The Vertical Integration of Sensory Substitution Devices. In D. Stokes, M. Matthen & S. Biggs (eds.), Perception and Its Modalities. Oxford University Press
- Cyriel M. A. Pennartz (2009). Identification and Integration of Sensory Modalities: Neural Basis and Relation to Consciousness. Consciousness and Cognition 18 (3):718-739.
- Kevin Connolly, Craig French, David M. Gray & Adrienne Prettyman, Multimodal Building Blocks? (Network for Sensory Research/Brown University Workshop on Unity of Consciousness, Question 2).
- Kevin Connolly, Craig French, David M. Gray & Adrienne Prettyman, Modeling the Unity of Consciousness (Network for Sensory Research/Brown University Workshop on Unity of Consciousness, Question 3).
- Kevin Connolly, Craig French, David M. Gray & Adrienne Prettyman, Studying Experience as Unified (Network for Sensory Research/Brown University Workshop on Unity of Consciousness, Question 5).
- Svetlana Pinet & Raphaël Fargier (2016). Commentary: Oscillatory Neuronal Activity Reflects Lexical-Semantic Feature Integration Within and Across Sensory Modalities in Distributed Cortical Networks. Frontiers in Psychology 6.
- Patrícia B. Silva, Karen Ueki, Darlene G. Oliveira, Paulo S. Boggio & Elizeu C. Macedo (2016). Early Stages of Sensory Processing, but Not Semantic Integration, Are Altered in Dyslexic Adults. Frontiers in Psychology 7.
- Andreas K. Engel & Wolf Singer (2001). Temporal Binding and the Neural Correlates of Sensory Awareness. Trends in Cognitive Sciences 5 (1):16-25.
- Mark Johnston (2006). Better Than Mere Knowledge? The Function of Sensory Awareness. In T.S. Gendler & John Hawthorne (eds.), Perceptual Experience. Oxford University Press 260--290.
- Kevin Connolly (forthcoming). Sensory Substitution and Perceptual Learning. In Fiona Macpherson (ed.), Sensory Substitution and Augmentation. Oxford University Press
- Simon Clavagnier, Arnaud Falchier & Henry Kennedy (2004). Long-Distance Feedback Projections to Area V1: Implications for Multisensory Integration, Spatial Awareness, and Visual Consciousness. Cognitive, Affective and Behavioral Neuroscience. Special Issue 4 (2):117-126.
- Bryan Paton, Jakob Hohwy & Peter Enticott (2011). The Rubber Hand Illusion Reveals Proprioceptive and Sensorimotor Differences in Autism Spectrum Disorders. Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders.
- Barbara Tillmann (2012). Music and Language Perception: Expectations, Structural Integration, and Cognitive Sequencing. Topics in Cognitive Science 4 (4):568-584.
- D. Stokes, M. Matthen & S. Biggs (eds.) (2014). Perception and Its Modalities. Oxford University Press.
- Jonathan Hope (2010). Umwelträume and Multisensory Integration. Mirror Perspectives on the Subject–Object Dichotomy. Biosemiotics 3 (1):93-105.
- Lewis M. Nashner & Gin McCollum (1985). The Organization of Human Postural Movements: A Formal Basis and Experimental Synthesis. Behavioral and Brain Sciences 8 (1):135-150.
- Jakob Hohwy & Bryan Paton (2010). Explaining Away the Body: Experiences of Supernaturally Caused Touch and Touch on Non-Hand Objects Within the Rubber Hand Illusion. PLoS ONE 5 (2):e9416.
- Stephen Biggs, Mohan Matthen & Dustin Stokes (2014). Sorting the Senses. In Dustin Stokes, Mohan Matthen & Stephen Biggs (eds.), Perception and its Modalities. Oxford University Press 1-19.
- Kevin Connolly, John Donaldson, David M. Gray, Emily McWilliams, Sofia Ortiz-Hinojosa & David Suarez, Report on the Network for Sensory Research Toronto Workshop on Perceptual Learning.
- Justus V. Verhagen (2007). The Neurocognitive Bases of Human Multimodal Food Perception: Consciousness. Brain Research Reviews 53 (2):271-286.
- Berit Brogaard (forthcoming). Synesthetic Binding and the Reactivation Model of Memory. In Ophelia Deroy (ed.), Sensory Blendings: New essays on synaesthesia. Oxford University Press
- N. Leopold Logothetis & Sheinberg A. (2003). Neural Mechanisms of Perceptual Organization. In Naoyuki Osaka (ed.), Neural Basis of Consciousness. John Benjamins
- Austen Clark (2001). Some Logical Features of Feature Integration. In Werner Backhaus (ed.), Neuronal Coding of Perceptual Systems. World Scientific 3-20.
- Mark Augath, Integration of Touch and Sound in Auditory Cortex.
- Joost X. Maier, Multisensory Integration of Dynamic Faces and Voices in Rhesus Monkey Auditory Cortex.
- Irene Ronga, Carla Bazzanella, Ferdinando Rossi & Giandomenico Lannetti (2012). Linguistic Synaesthesia, Perceptual Synaesthesia, and the Interaction Between Multiple Sensory Modalities. Pragmatics and Cognition 20 (1):135-167.
- John Dempsher (1979). Integration of Function in the Nervous System — a New Theory. Acta Biotheoretica 28 (4):283-302.
- James W. Moore & P. C. Fletcher (2012). Sense of Agency in Health and Disease: A Review of Cue Integration Approaches. [REVIEW] Consciousness and Cognition 21 (1):59-68.
- John Gyr, Richmond Willey & Adele Henry (1979). Motor-Sensory Feedback and Geometry of Visual Space: An Attempted Replication. Behavioral and Brain Sciences 2 (1):59-64.
- Berit Brogaard, Kristian Marlow & Kevin Rice (forthcoming). The Long-Term Potentiation Model for Grapheme-Color Binding in Synesthesia. In David Bennett & Chris Hill (eds.), Sensory Integration and the Unity of Consciousness. MIT Press
- Robert Eamon Briscoe (2016). Multisensory Processing and Perceptual Consciousness: Part I. Philosophy Compass 11 (2):121-133.
- Murat Aydede & D. Price (2005). The Experimental Use of Introspection in the Scientific Study of Pain and its Integration with Third-Person Methodologies: The Experiential-Phenomenological Approach. In Pain: New Essays on its Nature and the Methodology of its Study. MIT Press 243--273.
- Axel Cleeremans (ed.) (2003). The Unity of Consciousness: Binding, Integration, and Dissociation. Oxford University Press.
- Alexandre Kuhn, Neuronal Integration of Synaptic Input in the Fluctuation- Driven Regime.
- Hubert R. Dinse (2001). Modified Action as a Determinant of Adult and Age-Related Sensorimotor Integration: Where Does It Begin? Behavioral and Brain Sciences 24 (5):885-886.
- Maria Brincker (2010). Moving Beyond Mirroring - a Social Affordance Model of Sensorimotor Integration During Action Perception. Dissertation, City University of New York
|1 — 50 / 1000||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: