- Serena Parekh (2016). Refugees, Stateless People, and Other Moral Issues: Between Human and Citizen. Routledge.
- Serena Parekh (2014). Beyond the Ethics of Admission Stateless People, Refugee Camps and Moral Obligations. Philosophy and Social Criticism 40 (7):645-663.
- Serena Parekh (2013). Hannah Arendt and Global Justice. Philosophy Compass 8 (9):771-780.
- Serena Parekh (2013). Reconciling with Heidegger Friendship, Disappointment and Love in the Wake of the Controversy. Philosophy and Social Criticism 39 (9):885-892.
- Serena Parekh (2013). Taking Hold of Life: Liberal Eugenics, Autonomy, and Biopower. In S. Campbell & P. Bruno (eds.), The Science, Politics, and Ontology of Life-Philosophy. Bloomsbury 157.
- Serena Parekh (2012). Does Ordinary Injustice Make Extraordinary Injustice Possible? Gender, Structural Injustice, and the Ethics of Refugee Determination. Journal of Global Ethics 8 (2-3):269-281.
- Serena Parekh (2011). Between Community and Humanity: Arendt, Judgment, and Responsibility to the Global Poor. Philosophical Topics 39 (2):145-163.
- Serena Parekh (2011). Getting to the Root of Gender Inequality: Structural Injustice and Political Responsibility. Hypatia 26 (4):672-689.
- Serena Parekh (2010). Modernity, Nihilism And Love. Annales Philosophici 1:56-65.
- Serena Parekh (2010). Review of Jason D. Hill, Beyond Blood Identities: Posthumanity in the Twenty-First Century. [REVIEW] Notre Dame Philosophical Reviews 2010 (6).
- Serena Parekh (2008). Care and Human Rights in a Globalized World. Southern Journal of Philosophy 46 (S1):104-110.
- Serena Parekh (2008). Comments: Care and Human Rights in a Globalized World. Southern Journal of Philosophy 46 (Supplement):104-110.
- Serena Parekh (2008). Hannah Arendt and the Challenge of Modernity: A Phenomenology of Human Rights. Routledge.
- Lynne S. Arnault, Bat-Ami Bar On, Alyssa R. Bernstein, Victoria Davion, Marilyn Fischer, Virginia Held, Peter Higgins, Sabrina Hom, Audra King, James L. Nelson, Serena Parekh, April Shaw & Joan Tronto (2007). Global Feminist Ethics. Rowman & Littlefield Publishers.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: