- Shalini Perumpral, Dan Davidson & Nilanjin Sen (1999). Event Risk Covenants and Shareholder Wealth: Ethical Implications of the "Poison Put" Provision in Bonds. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 22 (2):119 - 132.score: 240.0
- Shalini Kakar (2009). “Starring” Madhuri as Durga: The Madhuri Dixit Temple and Performative Fan-Bhakti of Pappu Sardar. [REVIEW] International Journal of Hindu Studies 13 (3):391-416.score: 3.0
- Josef Perner, Susan R. Leekam, Deborah Myers, Shalini Davis & Nicola Odgers, Misrepresentation and Referential Confusion: Children's Difficulty with False Beliefs and Outdated Photographs.score: 3.0
- [deleted]Nicole Y. Y. Wicha Ryan J. Giuliano, Peter Q. Pfordresher, Emily M. Stanley, Shalini Narayana (2011). Native Experience with a Tone Language Enhances Pitch Discrimination and the Timing of Neural Responses to Pitch Change. Frontiers in Psychology 2.score: 3.0
- Shalini Satkunanandan (2011). The Extraordinary Categorical Imperative. Political Theory 39 (2):234 - 260.score: 3.0
- Shalini Randeria (2007). Legal Pluralism, Social Movements and the Post-Colonial State in India: Fractured Sovereignty and Differential Citizenship Rights. In Boaventura de Sousa Santos (ed.), Another Knowledge is Possible: Beyond Northern Epistemologies. Verso. 41--75.score: 3.0
- Shalini Bharat, Jayashree Ramakrishna, Elsa Heylen & Maria L. Ekstrand (forthcoming). Gender-Based Attitudes, Hiv Misconceptions and Feelings Towards Marginalized Groups Are Associated with Stigmatization in Mumbai, India. Journal of Biosocial Science:1-16.score: 3.0
- [deleted]Ryan J. Giuliano, Peter Q. Pfordresher, Emily M. Stanley, Shalini Narayana & Nicole Yy Wicha (2011). Native Experience with a Tone Language Enhances Pitch Discrimination and the Timing of Neural Responses to Pitch Change. Frontiers in Psychology 2.score: 3.0
- Arturo Escobar, Yash Ghai & Shalini Randeria (2007). Contributors List. In Boaventura de Sousa Santos (ed.), Another Knowledge is Possible: Beyond Northern Epistemologies. Verso. 437.score: 3.0
- Shalini Patiar, Stephen Lo, Shyam Duvvi & Paul Dr Spraggs (2006). Patient Satisfaction with NHS Elective Tonsillectomy Outsourced to the Private Sector Under the Patient Choice Programme. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice 12 (5):569-572.score: 3.0
- Shalini Singh & Bhaskar Karn (2012). “Right to Information Act” – a Tool for Good Governance Through ICT. Journal of Information, Communication and Ethics in Society 10 (4):273-287.score: 3.0
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: