- Shalini Perumpral, Dan Davidson & Nilanjin Sen (1999). Event Risk Covenants and Shareholder Wealth: Ethical Implications of the "Poison Put" Provision in Bonds. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 22 (2):119 - 132.
- Shalini Satkunanandan (2015). Extraordinary Responsibility: Politics Beyond the Moral Calculus. Cambridge University Press.
- Shalini Sinha, The Metaphysics of Self in Praśastapāda's Differential Naturalism.
- Josef Perner, Susan R. Leekam, Deborah Myers, Shalini Davis & Nicola Odgers, Misrepresentation and Referential Confusion: Children's Difficulty with False Beliefs and Outdated Photographs.
- Shalini Kakar (2009). “Starring” Madhuri as Durga: The Madhuri Dixit Temple and Performative Fan-Bhakti of Pappu Sardar. [REVIEW] International Journal of Hindu Studies 13 (3):391-416.
- Shalini Randeria (2007). Legal Pluralism, Social Movements and the Post-Colonial State in India: Fractured Sovereignty and Differential Citizenship Rights. In Boaventura de Sousa Santos (ed.), Another Knowledge is Possible: Beyond Northern Epistemologies. Verso 41--75.
- Dipak Suryawanshi, Varun Sharma, Niranjan Saggurti & Shalini Bharat (2016). Factors Associated with the Likelihood of Further Movement Among Mobile Female Sex Workers in India: A Multinomial Logit Approach. Journal of Biosocial Science 48 (4):539-556.
- Shalini Bharat, Jayashree Ramakrishna, Elsa Heylen & Maria L. Ekstrand (2014). Gender-Based Attitudes, Hiv Misconceptions and Feelings Towards Marginalized Groups Are Associated with Stigmatization in Mumbai, India. Journal of Biosocial Science 46 (6):717-732.
- Shalini Singh & Bhaskar Karn (2012). “Right to Information Act” – a Tool for Good Governance Through ICT. Journal of Information, Communication and Ethics in Society 10 (4):273-287.
- Arturo Escobar, Yash Ghai & Shalini Randeria (2007). Contributors List. In Boaventura de Sousa Santos (ed.), Another Knowledge is Possible: Beyond Northern Epistemologies. Verso 437.
- Shalini Kesar (2016). Including Teaching Ethics Into Pedagogy. Acm Sigcas Computers and Society 45 (3):432-437.
- Shalini Patiar, Stephen Lo, Shyam Duvvi & Paul Dr Spraggs (2006). Patient Satisfaction with NHS Elective Tonsillectomy Outsourced to the Private Sector Under the Patient Choice Programme. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice 12 (5):569-572.
- Roozbeh Rezaie, Shalini Narayana, Katherine Schiller, Liliya Birg, James W. Wheless, Frederick A. Boop & Andrew C. Papanicolaou (2014). Assessment of Hemispheric Dominance for Receptive Language in Pediatric Patients Under Sedation Using Magnetoencephalography. Frontiers in Human Neuroscience 8.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: