- Shane Jesse Ralston (2011). A More Practical Pedagogical Ideal: Searching for a Criterion of Deweyan Growth. Educational Theory 61 (3):351-364.
- Shane J. Ralston (2011). It Takes a Garden Project: Dewey and Pudup on the Politics of School Gardening. Ethics and the Environment 16 (2):1-24.
- Shane J. Ralston (2008). In Defense of Democracy as a Way of Life: A Reply to Talisse's Pluralist Objection. Transactions of the Charles S. Peirce Society 44 (4):pp. 629-659.
- Shane J. Ralston (2009). The Ebb and Flow of Primary and Secondary Experience: Kayak Touring and John Dewey's Metaphysics of Experience. Environment, Space, Place 1 (1):189-204.
- Shane Jesse Ralston (2001). Self-Knowledge and the Self. Symposium: The Canadian Journal of Continental Philosophy 5 (1):134-136.
- Shane J. Ralston, Reconsidering Philosophy's Function: Novack, Hickman and Dewey's 'Liaison Officer' Claim.
- Shane J. Ralston (2009). Recovering Pragmatism's Practicality: Four Views. Philosophical Frontiers: A Journal of Emerging Thought 4 (1).
- Shane J. Ralston, Dewey's Theory of Moral (and Political) Deliberation.
- Shane J. Ralston, Pragmatism's Pacifism: Reconstructing the Dewey-Bourne Debate.
- Shane J. Ralston (2012). Ole Ben Franklin, the Pragmatist? On the Philosophical Credentials of an American Founder. The Pluralist 7 (1):6-26.
- Shane J. Ralston, The Vital Thread Connecting Pragmatist and Marxist Ethics: Reconstructing the Dewey-Trotsky Debate.
- Shane J. Ralston (2014). Doing Versus Thinking: John Dewey’s Forgotten Critique of Scientific Management. Southwest Philosophy Review 30 (1):205-217.
- Shane J. Ralston, Education as Family Life: John Dewey on the Ethical Responsibility of School Teachers.
- Shane J. Ralston, Democratic Governance and the Specter of Deliberative Consultancy: A Deweyan Assessment of the Deliberation Industry.
- Shane J. Ralston (2011). Obama's Pragmatism in International Affairs. Contemporary Pragmatism 8 (2):81-98.
- Shane J. Ralston (2010). Can Pragmatists Be Institutionalists? John Dewey Joins the Non-Ideal/Ideal Theory Debate. Human Studies 33 (1):65-84.
- Shane J. Ralston (2014). The Pragmatic Pyramid. Social Philosophy Today 30:63-76.
- Shane J. Ralston (2010). Dewey's Theory of Moral (and Political) Deliberation Unfiltered. Education and Culture 26 (1):pp. 23-43.
- Shane J. Ralston, Imperialism's Easiness: Dewey, Wells, Obama and the Scope of American Exceptionalism.
- Shane J. Ralston, Ol' Ben Franklin the Pragmatist? Campbell and Pangle on the Philosophical Credentials of an American Founder.
- Shane J. Ralston (2013). James Johnson and Jack Knight , The Priority of Democracy: Political Consequences of Pragmatism . Reviewed By. Philosophy in Review 33 (2):132-135.
- Shane J. Ralston, Operationalizing Propositions as Proposals: Reviving Interest in John Dewey's Theory of Propositional Form.
- Shane J. Ralston, Randomly Constituting Representative Deliberative Assemblies: Dewey and Fishkin on the Microcosm Concept.
- Shane J. Ralston (2009). The Ebb and Flow of Primary and Secondary Experience. Environment, Space, Place 1 (1):189-204.
- Shane J. Ralston (2011). American Enlightenment Thought. In James Fieser & Bradley Dowden (eds.), Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy.
- Randall E. Auxier, Shane J. Ralston, Randy L. Friedman, Michael Futch, Tadd Ruetenik, István Aranyosi & Marilyn Fischer (2012). 1. Front Matter Front Matter (Pp. I-Iii). The Pluralist 7 (1).
- Shane J. Ralston (2009). Engineering an Artful and Ethical Solution to the Problem of Global Warming. Review of Policy Research 26 (6):821--837.
- Shane J. Ralston (forthcoming). Geoengineering as a Matter of Environmental Instrumentalism. In W. C. G. Burns & J. Blackstock (eds.), Geoengineering and Climate Change. Cambridge University Press
- Shane J. Ralston (ed.) (2013). Philosophical Pragmatism and International Relations: Essays for a Bold New World. Lexington Books.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: