- Larry Shapiro (web). Evolutionary Psychology. In E. Craig (ed.), Routledge Encyclopedia of Philosophy. Routledge.
- Larry Shapiro (web). Functionalism and Mental Boundaries. Cognitive Systems Research 9 (1-2).
- Scott Shapiro, What is the Internal Point of View?
- Goldwin Smith Hall, John Heil, Nicholas Jolley, Norman Kretzmann & Lisa Shapiro, Locke On Supposing a Substratum.
- Larry Shapiro, A Radical Interpretation of Quine.
- Larry Shapiro, Squaring the Cartesian Circle.
- Lawrence A. Shapiro, Content.
- Lawrence A. Shapiro, Reductionism, Embodiment, and the Generality of Psychology.
- Scott J. Shapiro, What is the Rule of Recognition (and Does It Exist)?
- William J. Rapaport, Erwin M. Segal, Stuart C. Shapiro, David A. Zubin, Gail A. Bruder, Judith Felson Duchan & David M. Mark, Cognitive and Computer Systems for Understanding Narrative Text.
- Ian Shapiro, Political Representation.
- Larry Shapiro, Toward a New Theory of Causation.
- Larry Shapiro, The Book of Ruth.
- Lawrence A. Shapiro, The Metaphysics of Multiple Realizability: It's Like Apples and Oranges.
- Julia R. Badger & Laura R. Shapiro (forthcoming). Category Structure Affects the Developmental Trajectory of Children's Inductive Inferences for Both Natural Kinds and Artefacts. Thinking and Reasoning:1-24.
- Vicki Croke, Colin McGinn, Joy Mench, J. Anthony Movshon, John G. Robinson, James A. Serpell, Kenneth J. Shapiro & Nicholas Wade (forthcoming). A Consideration of Policy Implications: A Panel Discussion. Social Research.
- Jodi Dean & Michael J. Shapiro (forthcoming). Introduction to 11.4. Theory and Event 11 (4).
- Malcolm R. Forster, I. A. Kieseppä, Dan Hausman, Alexei Krioukov, Stephen Leeds, Alan Macdonald & Larry Shapiro (forthcoming). The Conceptual Role of 'Temperature'in Statistical Mechanics: Or How Probabilistic Averages Maximize Predictive Accuracy. Philosophy of Science.
- Kathleen Cranley Glass, Charles Weijer, Trudo Lemmens, Roberta M. Palmour & Stanley H. Shapiro (forthcoming). Structuring the Review of Human Genetics Protocols Part II: Diagnostic and Screening Studies. Irb.
- Julien Murzi & Lionel Shapiro (forthcoming). Validity and Truth-Preservation. In D. Achourioti, H. Galinon & J. Martinez (eds.), Unifying the Philosophy of Truth Springer. Springer.
- Ann-Louise Shapiro (forthcoming). Introduction: History and Feminist Theory, or Talking Back to the Beadle. History and Theory.
- B. A. Shapiro & R. B. Spooner (forthcoming). Book Note. [REVIEW] Science and Society.
- Brian Shapiro & Michael Naughton (forthcoming). The Expression of Espoused Humanizing Values in Organizational Practice: A Conceptual Framework and Case Study. Journal of Business Ethics.
- David Shapiro (forthcoming). Enduring Economic Hardship, Women's Education, Marriage and Fertility Transition in Kinshasa. Journal of Biosocial Science:1-17.
- David Shapiro (forthcoming). F32. The New Genetics and its Regulation in the UK. Bioethics in Asia: The Proceedings of the Unesco Asian Bioethics Conference (Abc'97) and the Who-Assisted Satellite Symposium on Medical Genetics Services, 3-8 Nov, 1997 in Kobe/Fukui, Japan, 3rd Murs Japan International Symposium, 2nd Congress of the Asi.
- David Shapiro (forthcoming). On the Psychology of Self-Deception. Social Research.
- David Shapiro (forthcoming). Toward a Structural Theory of Psychopathology. Social Research.
- David A. Shapiro (forthcoming). Foreword'to What Works for Whom. A Critical Review.
- Gary Shapiro (forthcoming). Nietzsche and the Future of the University. Journal of Nietzsche Studies.
- Gary Shapiro (forthcoming). Nietzsche's Story of the Eye: Hyphenating the Augen-Blick. Journal of Nietzsche Studies.
- H. A. Shapiro (forthcoming). Old and New Heroes: Narrative, Composition, and Subject in Attic Black-Figure. Classical Antiquity.
- Kam Shapiro (forthcoming). Critical Feelings and Pleasurable Associations. Theory and Event 13 (4).
- Lawrence Shapiro (ed.) (forthcoming). Handbook of Embodied Cognition. Routledge.
- Lawrence A. Shapiro & Elliott Sober (forthcoming). Epiphenomenalism - the Do's and the Don'ts. In G. Wolters & Peter K. Machamer (eds.), Studies in Causality: Historical and Contemporary. University of Pittsburgh Press.
- Lionel Shapiro (forthcoming). Linguistic Function and Content: Reflections on Price's Pragmatism. Philosophical Quarterly.
- Lionel Shapiro (forthcoming). Naive Structure, Contraction, and Paradox. Topoi:1-13.
- Lionel Shapiro (forthcoming). Sellars on the Function of Semantic Vocabulary. British Journal for the History of Philosophy:1-20.
- Lisa Shapiro (forthcoming). Elisabeth, Princess of Bohemia. Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy.
- Lisa Shapiro (ed.) (forthcoming). Pleasure: A History. Oxford University Press.
- Michael C. Shapiro (forthcoming). Hindi Lagnā: A Study in Semantic Change. Journal of the American Oriental Society.
- S. I. Shapiro (forthcoming). Contemporary Issues in the Americanization of Zen. Buddhist-Christian Studies.
- Robert G. Shulman & Ian Shapiro (forthcoming). A Philosopher's Game. Philosophy of the Social Sciences: Philosophical Theory and Scientific Practice:124.
- F. K. Tangka, M. A. Jabbar & B. I. Shapiro (forthcoming). Gender Roles and Child Nutrition in Livestock Production Systems in Developing Countries. A Critical Review.
- Salvatore Florio & Stewart Shapiro (2014). Set Theory, Type Theory, and Absolute Generality. Mind 123 (489):157-174.
- Adam R. Shapiro (2014). Darwin's Foil: The Evolving Uses of William Paley's Natural Theology 1802–2005. Studies in History and Philosophy of Science Part C: Studies in History and Philosophy of Biological and Biomedical Sciences 45:114-123.
- Lawrence Shapiro (ed.) (2014). The Routledge Handbook of Embodied Cognition. Routledge.
- Lawrence A. Shapiro (2014). Radicalizing Enactivism: Basic Minds Without Content, by Daniel D. Hutto and Erik Myin. Mind 123 (489):213-220.
- Steven Shapiro (2014). Poor People, Poor Planet: The Psychology of How We Harm and Heal Humanity and Earth. In Elena Mustakova-Possardt (ed.), Toward a Socially Responsible Psychology for a Global Era. Springer. 231--254.
- Stewart Shapiro (2014). Structures and Logics: A Case for (a) Relativism. Erkenntnis 79 (2):309-329.
- Lucia Zivcakova, Eileen Wood, Gail Forsyth, Martin Zivcak, Joshua Shapiro, Amanda Coulas, Amy Linseman, Brittany Mascioli, Stephen Daniels & Valentin Angardi (2014). Investigating Perceptions of Students to a Peer-Based Academic Integrity Presentation Provided by Residence Dons. Journal of Academic Ethics 12 (2):89-99.
|1 — 50 / 742||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: