- Stan Franklin, Sidney D'Mello, Bernard J. Baars & Uma Ramamurthy (2009). Evolutionary Pressures for Perceptual Stability and Self as Guides to Machine Consciousness. International Journal of Machine Consciousness 1 (01):99-110.score: 87.0
- Sidney D'Mello, Rick Dale & Art Graesser (2012). Disequilibrium in the Mind, Disharmony in the Body. Cognition and Emotion 26 (2):362-374.score: 87.0
- Sidney D'Mello, Patrick Chipman & A. C. Graesser (2007). Posture as a Predictor of Learner's Affective Engagement. In. In McNamara D. S. & Trafton J. G. (eds.), Proceedings of the 29th Annual Cognitive Science Society. Cognitive Science Society. 905--910.score: 87.0
- Sidney D'Mello & Art Graesser (2011). The Half-Life of Cognitive-Affective States During Complex Learning. Cognition and Emotion 25 (7):1299-1308.score: 87.0
- Scotty D. Craig, Sidney D'Mello, Amy Witherspoon & Art Graesser (2008). Emote Aloud During Learning with AutoTutor: Applying the Facial Action Coding System to Cognitive–Affective States During Learning. Cognition and Emotion 22 (5):777-788.score: 87.0
- Bernard D'Mello (2002). Transnational Pharmaceutical Corporations and Neo-Liberal Business Ethics in India. Journal of Business Ethics 36 (1-2):165 - 185.score: 28.0
- B. T. McDaniel, S. K. D'Mello, B. G. King, Patrick Chipman, Kristy Tapp & A. C. Graesser (2007). Facial Features for Affective State Detection in Learning Environments. In McNamara D. S. & Trafton J. G. (eds.), Proceedings of the 29th Annual Cognitive Science Society. Cognitive Science Society.score: 28.0
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: