Search results for 'Sister M. Annice Donovan' (try it on Scholar)
10 foundSort by:
- Sister M. Annice Donovan (1945). Limited Perfection as Requiring Subsistent Perfection. Proceedings of the American Catholic Philosophical Association 20:136-145.score: 502.5
- J. Donovan (1895). Sonnenschein's Greek Grammar A Greek Grammar for Schools Based on the Principles and Requirements of the Grammatical Society. Part I. Accidence. Part II. Syntax. By E. A. Sonnenschein, M.A. (Oxon.), Professor of Greek and Latin in Mason College, Birmingham. (Parallel Grammar Series. London: Swan Sonnenschein & Co. New York: Macmillan & Co.). [REVIEW] The Classical Review 9 (01):60-67.score: 120.0
- C. Metcalfe, R. M. Martin, S. Noble, J. A. Lane, F. C. Hamdy, D. E. Neal & J. L. Donovan (2008). Low Risk Research Using Routinely Collected Identifiable Health Information Without Informed Consent: Encounters with the Patient Information Advisory Group. Journal of Medical Ethics 34 (1):37-40.score: 120.0
- Ronald M. Green & Aine Donovan (2010). The Methods of Business Ethics. In George G. Brenkert & Tom L. Beauchamp (eds.), The Oxford Handbook of Business Ethics. Oxford University Press.score: 120.0
- Matt James (2010). Global Bioethics: Issues of Conscience for the Twenty-First Century, Edited by Ronald M. Green, Aine Donovan and Steven Jauss. Oxford University Press, 2008. 368 Pages. Hardback. ISBN: 978-0199546596. RRP: £45.00. [REVIEW] Human Reproduction and Genetic Ethics 16 (1):119-122.score: 36.0
- J. E. Scott (1923). Theory of Advanced Greek Composition, with Digest of Greek Idioms. By John Donovan, S.J., M.A. Two Vols. Demy 8vo. Vol. I.: Pp. Xiv + 124; Vol. II.: Pp. 208. Oxford: Basil Blackwell, 1921–1922. Vol. I., 5s. Net; Vol. II., 7s. Net. [REVIEW] The Classical Review 37 (5-6):138-.score: 36.0
- Susanna Maria Taraschi (2012). Ronald M. Green, Aine Donovan, and Steven A. Jauss (Eds): Global Bioethics: Issues of Conscience for the Twenty-First Century. [REVIEW] Theoretical Medicine and Bioethics 33 (5):377-381.score: 36.0
- Sister M. Annice (1952). Historical Sketch of the Theory of Participation. The New Scholasticism 26 (1):49-79.score: 28.5
- Sister M. Annice (1953). The Concept of the Genus and the Generic Concept. Proceedings of the American Catholic Philosophical Association 27:85-95.score: 28.5
- O. M. T. O'Donovan (1991). Book Review : The Limits of Love: Some Theological Explorations, by Gilbert Meilander. Pennsylvania State University Press, 1987.156pp. US $18.75. [REVIEW] Studies in Christian Ethics 4 (1):99-105.score: 12.0
Using PhilPapers from home?
Click here to configure this browser for off-campus access.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: