- Why the international market for pharmaceuticals fails & What to Do About It : A. Comparison of Two Alternative Approaches to Global Ethics (2008). Reflecting the Impact of Ethical Theory : Contractarianism, Ethics, and Economics. Christoph Luetge / Civilising the Barbarians? : On the Apparent Necessity of Moral Surpluses; Soeren Buttkereit and Ingo Pies / Social Dilemmas and the Social Contract; Peter Koslowski / Ethical Economy as the Economy of Ethics and as the Ethics of the Market Economy; Ingo Pies and Stefan Hielscher. In Jesús Conill Sancho, Christoph Luetge & Tatjana Schó̈nwälder-Kuntze (eds.), Corporate Citizenship, Contractarianism and Ethical Theory: On Philosophical Foundations of Business Ethics. Ashgate Pub. Company
- Chong Ju Choi, Tarek Ibrahim Eldomiaty & Sae Won Kim (2007). Consumer Trust, Social Marketing and Ethics of Welfare Exchange. Journal of Business Ethics 74 (1):17 - 23.
- Sarah Banks, Richard Hugman, Lynne Healy, Vivienne Bozalek & Joan Orme (2008). Global Ethics for Social Work: Problems and Possibilities—Papers From the Ethics & Social Welfare Symposium, Durban, July 2008. Ethics and Social Welfare 2 (3):276-290.
- Rana Jawad (2007). Human Ethics and Welfare Particularism: An Exploration of the Social Welfare Regime in Lebanon. Ethics and Social Welfare 1 (2):123-146.
- Sarah Banks (2010). Interprofessional Ethics: A Developing Field? Notes From the Ethics & Social Welfare Conference, Sheffield, UK, May 2010. Ethics and Social Welfare 4 (3):280-294.
- Janet Shapiro (2012). Ethically Informed Practice with Families Formed Via International Adoption: Linking Care Ethics with Narrative Approaches to Social Welfare Practice. Ethics and Social Welfare 6 (4):333-350.
- Stefan Cojocaru (2010). Social Projectionism: A Vision For New Ethics In Social Welfare. Journal for the Study of Religions and Ideologies 5 (13):32-38.
- Sarah Banks (2008). Ethics and Social Welfare: The State of Play. Ethics and Social Welfare 2 (1):1-9.
- Sarah Banks (2009). Ethics That Work? A Critical Review of Ethics and Values in Teaching and Practice—Papers From the Ethics & Social Welfare Conference, London, 10 November 2008: Editorial Introduction. [REVIEW] Ethics 3 (1):3--1.
- David Campbell, Barrie Craven & Kevin Lawler (2002). Social Welfare, Positivism and Business Ethics. Business Ethics 11 (3):268–281.
- David Campbell, Barrie Craven & Kevin Lawler (2002). Social Welfare, Positivism and Business Ethics. Business Ethics: A European Review 11 (3):268-281.
- Chong Ju Choi, Tarek Ibrahim Eldomiaty & Sae Won Kim (2007). Consumer Trust, Social Marketing and Ethics of Welfare Exchange. Journal of Business Ethics 74 (1):17-23.
- Ashley Piggins (2007). Population Issues in Social Choice Theory, Welfare Economics, and Ethics, by Charles Blackorby, Walter Bossert, and David Donaldson. Cambridge University Press, 2005, VIII+369 Pages. [REVIEW] Economics and Philosophy 23 (2):256-260.
- Kerstin Svensson (2012). Practising Social Work Ethics Around the World: Cases and Commentaries. Ethics and Social Welfare 6 (4):418-419.
- Audrey Leathard & Susan Goodinson-McLaren (eds.) (2007). Ethics: Contemporary Challenges in Health and Social Care. Policy Press.
- Liz Lloyd (2010). The Individual in Social Care: The Ethics of Care and the 'Personalisation Agenda' in Services for Older People in England. Ethics and Social Welfare 4 (2):188-200.
- Mel Gray & Terence Lovat (2007). Horse and Carriage: Why Habermas's Discourse Ethics Gives Virtue a Praxis in Social Work. Ethics and Social Welfare 1 (3):310-328.
- Donald Dickson (2009). When Law and Ethics Collide: Social Control in Child Protective Services. Ethics and Social Welfare 3 (3):264-283.
- Martin Gill & Peter Jordan (2012). UK Conference Report: Confidentiality and Collaboration—The Ethics of Information Sharing in Health and Social Care. Ethics and Social Welfare 6 (1):74-78.
- Steven R. Smith (2013). Liberal Ethics and Well-Being Promotion in the Disability Rights Movement, Disability Policy, and Welfare Practice. Ethics and Social Welfare 7 (1):20-35.
- Dennis R. Cooley (2009). Understanding Social Welfare Capitalism, Private Property, and the Government's Duty to Create a Sustainable Environment. Journal of Business Ethics 89 (3):351-369.
- Cletus S. Brauer (2013). Just Sustainability? Sustainability and Social Justice in Professional Codes of Ethics for Engineers. Science and Engineering Ethics 19 (3):875-891.
- L. J. Spence & F. Perrini (2009). Practice and Politics: Ethics and Social Responsibility in SMEs in the European Union. African Journal of Business Ethics 4 (2):20.
- Ndungi wa Mungai, Gidraph G. Wairire & Emma Rush (2014). The Challenges of Maintaining Social Work Ethics in Kenya. Ethics and Social Welfare 8 (2):170-186.
- Jon Vegar Hugaas (2010). Evil's Place in the Ethics of Social Work. Ethics and Social Welfare 4 (3):254-279.
- Charles R. Clark (1993). Social Responsibility Ethics: Doing Right, Doing Good, Doing Well. Ethics and Behavior 3 (3 & 4):303 – 327.
- Jonathan Parker, Bridget Penhale & David Stanley (2011). Research Ethics Review: Social Care and Social Science Research and the Mental Capacity Act 2005. Ethics and Social Welfare 5 (4):380-400.
- Helen McLaren (2007). Exploring the Ethics of Forewarning: Social Workers, Confidentiality and Potential Child Abuse Disclosures. Ethics and Social Welfare 1 (1):22-40.
- Diana Part & Carole Comben (2007). The NHS Research Ethics Process and Social Work. Ethics and Social Welfare 1 (1):97-101.
- Hartley Dean (2011). The Ethics of Migrant Welfare. Ethics and Social Welfare 5 (1):18-35.
- Derek Clifford (2013). Ethics, Politics and the Social Professions: Reading Iris Marion Young. Ethics and Social Welfare 7 (1):36-53.
- Heather Peters (2008). Theory, Science, Ideology and Ethics in Social Work. Ethics and Social Welfare 2 (2):172-182.
- Martin Sexton (2009). Fine Lines and Hard Choices: Adult Protection and Social Work Ethics. Ethics and Social Welfare 3 (1):79-86.
- Jim Elder-Woodward (2014). ‘Living Well’ Vs Neoliberal Social Welfare. Ethics and Social Welfare 8 (3):306-313.
- Appa Rao Korukonda & Chenchu Ramaiah T. Bathala (2004). Ethics, Equity, and Social Justice in the New Economic Order: Using Financial Information for Keeping Social Score. Journal of Business Ethics 54 (1):1-15.
- John Raymond Boatright (2009). Ethics and the Conduct of Business. Pearson Prentice Hall.
- Hugh McLaughlin & Steven Shardlow (2009). Different Cultures, Different Ethics? Research Governance and Social Care. Ethics and Social Welfare 3 (1):4-17.
- Mekada Graham (2007). The Ethics of Care, Black Women and the Social Professions: Implications of a New Analysis. Ethics and Social Welfare 1 (2):194-206.
- Chris Trotter & Tony Ward (2013). Involuntary Clients, Pro-Social Modelling and Ethics. Ethics and Social Welfare 7 (1):74-90.
- Annie Pullen-Sansfaçon (2011). Ethics and Conduct in Self-Directed Groupwork: Some Lessons for the Development of a More Ethical Social Work Practice. Ethics and Social Welfare 5 (4):361-379.
- Denise Turner & Rebecca Webb (2012). Ethics and/or Ethics in Qualitative Social Research: Negotiating a Path Around and Between the Two. Ethics and Social Welfare (4):1-14.
- Sarah Banks (forthcoming). Everyday Ethics in Professional Life: Social Work as Ethics Work. Ethics and Social Welfare:1-18.
- Lynne Healy & Hugo Kamya (2014). Ethics and International Discourse in Social Work: The Case of Uganda's Anti-Homosexuality Legislation. Ethics and Social Welfare 8 (2):151-169.
- Stefan Brown & Frank Keating (2015). The Film Club: Reflections on the Use of Contemporary Film to Teach Ethics to Social Work Students. Ethics and Social Welfare 9 (3):312-321.
- Alison Higgs (2014). Social Work, Law and Ethics. Ethics and Social Welfare 8 (4):426-427.
- Sharon Walker (2015). Relationship-Based Teaching: A Relational Ethics Led Approach to Teaching Social Work. Ethics and Social Welfare 9 (4):394-402.
- Derek Clifford (2014). Limitations of Virtue Ethics in the Social Professions. Ethics and Social Welfare 8 (1):2-19.
- Sacha Kendall & Richard Hugman (2013). Social Work and the Ethics of Involuntary Treatment for Anorexia Nervosa: A Postmodern Approach. Ethics and Social Welfare 7 (4):1-16.
- Lester Parrott (2014). Culture, Values and Ethics in Social Work. Ethics and Social Welfare 8 (4):428-429.
- Sheila Smith (2014). Ethics and Values in Social Work. Ethics and Social Welfare 8 (4):423-424.
|1 — 50 / 1000||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: