- Anna-Teresa Tymieniecka & International Society for Phenomenology and Literature (1982). The Philosophical Reflection of Man in Literature Selected Papers From Several Conferences Held by the International Society for Phenomenology and Literature in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- Dd Raphael (1994). Lated Rousseau's Social Contract and Discourse on Inequality for the Penguin Classics Series. He Was Proficient in German and Italian Too, and He Knew Enough Danish to Translate a Book on Wittgenstein Written in That Language. His Love of Literature Often Led Him to Illustrate Philosophical Points with Apt Examples From Classical Novels. [REVIEW] Utilitas 6 (1).
- Julia Simon (2001). Beyond Contractual Morality: Ethics, Law, and Literature in Eighteenth-Century France. University of Rochester Press.
- Henrike Luhmann & Ludwig Theuvsen (2016). Corporate Social Responsibility in Agribusiness: Literature Review and Future Research Directions. Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Ethics 29 (4):673-696.
- Matthew Simpson (2006). A Paradox of Sovereignty in Rousseau's Social Contract. Journal of Moral Philosophy 3 (1):45-56.
- Nenad Miscevic (2013). In Search of the Reason and the Right—Rousseau's Social Contract as a Thought Experiment. Acta Analytica 28 (4):509-526.
- Simon Critchley (2016). Politics and Religion in the Social Contract. In Yves Charles Zarka & Anne Deneys-Tunney (eds.), Rousseau Between Nature and Culture: Philosophy, Literature, and Politics. De Gruyter 111-118.
- Simon Cushing (1998). Representation and Obligation in Rawls' Social Contract Theory. Southwest Philosophy Review 14 (1):47-54.
- Ben Wempe (2005). In Defense of a Self-Disciplined, Domain-Specific Social Contract Theory of Business Ethics. Business Ethics Quarterly 15 (1):113-135.
- George Watson, Jon M. Shepard, Carroll U. Stephens, Amp & Others) (1999). Ideology and the Economic Social Contract in a Downsizing Environment. Business Ethics Quarterly 9 (4):659-672.
- John C. Christman (1999). Ideology and the Economic Social Contract in a Downsizing Environment. Business Ethics Quarterly 9 (4):659-672.
- Aaron James (2012). Fairness in Practice: A Social Contract for a Global Economy. OUP Usa.
- Mônica Guimarães Teixeira do Amaral (1992). The Rupture of the Social Contract in Sade's Thought. Trans/Form/Ação 15:65-83.
- Warren Schmaus (2011). Science and the Social Contract in Renouvier. Hopos: The Journal of the International Society for the History of Philosophy of Science 1 (1):73-100.
- Michael Milde (1992). Gauthier, Rawls and the Social Contract in Contemporary Political Philosophy. Dissertation, University of Calgary (Canada)
- Aaron James (2012). Fairness in Practice: A Social Contract for a Global Economy. Oxford University Press Usa.
- Allan J. Kimmel, N. Craig Smith & Jill Gabrielle Klein (2011). Ethical Decision Making and Research Deception in the Behavioral Sciences: An Application of Social Contract Theory. Ethics and Behavior 21 (3):222 - 251.
- Peter Stone, Social Contract Theory in the Global Context.
- David Williams (2007). Ideas and Actuality in the Social Contract: Kant and Rousseau. History of Political Thought 28 (3):469-495.
- D. Mistrey (2008). The Gift of Law: Liberty, Legitimacy and Autonomy in the Social Contract. South African Journal of Philosophy 27 (2):128-138.
- Risse Matthias & Wollner Gabriel (2013). Critical Notice of Aaron James, Fairness in Practice: A Social Contract for a Global Economy. Canadian Journal of Philosophy 43 (3):382-401.
- Linda Mg Zerilli (2005). 'Philosophy's Gaudy Dress' Rhetoric and Fantasy in the Lockean Social Contract. European Journal of Political Theory 4 (2):146-163.
- Wojciech Sadurski (1983). Contractarianism and Intuition (on the Role of Social Contract Arguments in Theories of Social Justice). Australasian Journal of Philosophy 61 (3):231 – 247.
- S. Hellsten (2009). Afro-Libertarianism and The Social Contract Framework in Post-Colonial Africa: The Case of Post-2007 Elections Kenya. Thought and Practice: A Journal of the Philosophical Association of Kenya 1 (1):127-150.
- John McManners (1968). The Social Contract and Rousseau's Revolt Against Society: An Inaugural Lecture Delivered in the University of Leicester 6 November 1967. London, Leicester U.P..
- N. Karakayali (2014). Adapting, Defending and Transforming Ourselves: Conceptualizations of Self Practices in the Social Science Literature. History of the Human Sciences 28 (1):98–117.
- Rebecca L. Walker & Clair Morrissey (2014). Bioethics Methods in the Ethical, Legal, and Social Implications of the Human Genome Project Literature. Bioethics 28 (9):481-490.
- Godfrey Netondo Fuchaka Waswa, Tabitha Naisiko Lucy Maina & Joseph Wangamati (2009). Potential of Corporate Social Responsibility for Poverty Alleviation Among Contract Sugarcane Farmers in the Nzoia Sugarbelt, Western Kenya. Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Ethics 22 (5).
- Fuchaka Waswa, Godfrey Netondo, Lucy Maina, Tabitha Naisiko & Joseph Wangamati (2009). Potential of Corporate Social Responsibility for Poverty Alleviation Among Contract Sugarcane Farmers in the Nzoia Sugarbelt, Western Kenya. Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Ethics 22 (5):463-475.
- Andrew F. March, Islamic Foundations for a Social Contract in Non-Muslim Liberal Democracies.
- Chris Naticchia (2016). A Law of Peoples for Recognizing States: On Rawls, the Social Contract, and Membership in the International Community. Lexington Books.
- Brian Skyrms (2014). Evolution of the Social Contract. Cambridge University Press.
- Colin Ong-Dean (2005). Reconsidering the Social Location of the Medical Model: An Examination of Disability in Parenting Literature. Journal of Medical Humanities 26 (2-3):141-158.
- Robert Jubb (2012). Social Connection and Practice Dependence: Some Recent Developments in the Global Justice Literature: Iris Marion Young, Responsibility for Justice. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2011; and Ayelet Banai, Miriam Ronzoni and Christian Schemmel, Social Justice, Global Dynamics. Oxford: Routledge, 2011. Critical Review of International Social and Political Philosophy 16 (5):1-16.
- Jean-Jacques Rousseau (2004). The Social Contract. Penguin Books.
- Mark Shackleton (2013). Peter Swirski , American Utopia and Social Engineering in Literature, Social Thought, and Political History . Reviewed By. Philosophy in Review 33 (1):82-84.
- Rina Agarwala (2008). Reshaping the Social Contract: Emerging Relations Between the State and Informal Labor in India. [REVIEW] Theory and Society 37 (4):375-408.
- Vineeth Mathoor (2013). Decolonizing Democracy: Transforming the Social Contract in India by Christine Keating. [REVIEW] Human Rights Review 14 (4):425-427.
- John Richards (1991). Collective Bargaining Is Not Enough: The Case for a New Social Contract in S. Rosenblum and P. Findlay Eds. In Simon Rosenblum & Peter Findlay (eds.), Debating Canada’s Future: Views From the Left. James Lorimer
- Anita Silvers & Leslie Pickering Francis (2005). Justice Through Trust: Disability and the “Outlier Problem” in Social Contract Theory. Ethics 116 (1):40-76.
- Simon Cushing (1998). Agreement in Social Contract Theories: Locke Vs. Rawls. Social Philosophy Today 13:349-371.
- Sally J. Scholz (1993). The Female’s Rights in Society According to the Social Contract Theory of John Locke. Social Philosophy Today 8:247-260.
- Sally J. Scholz (1993). The Female's Rights in Society According to the Social Contract Theory of John Locke. Social Philosophy Today 8:247-260.
- Simon Cushing (1998). Agreement in Social Contract Theories. Social Philosophy Today 13:349-371.
- Fayçal Falaky (2014). Social Contract, Masochist Contract: Aesthetics of Freedom and Submission in Rousseau. State University of New York Press.
- Fayçal Falaky (2015). Social Contract, Masochist Contract: Aesthetics of Freedom and Submission in Rousseau. State University of New York Press.
- Loreen Maseno (2012). Implications of Social Contract Theory for Women in Africa. In J. N. Kanyua Mugambi & David W. Lutz (eds.), Applied Ethics in Religion and Culture: Contextual and Global Challenges. Action Publishers
- Allen Patten (2001). Social Contract Theory and the Politics of Recognition in Hegel's Political Philosophy. In Robert Williams (ed.), Beyond Liberalism and Communitarianism: Studies in Hegel's Philosophy of Right. Suny Press 167--84.
- John Douglas Bishop (forthcoming). For-Profit Corporations in a Just Society: A Social Contract Argument Concerning the Rights and Responsibilities of Corporations. Business Ethics Quarterly.
- Anna Moran, Pamela Enderby & Susan Nancarrow (2011). Defining and Identifying Common Elements of and Contextual Influences on the Roles of Support Workers in Health and Social Care: A Thematic Analysis of the Literature. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice 17 (6):1191-1199.
|1 — 50 / 1000||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: