- Why the international market for pharmaceuticals fails & What to Do About It : A. Comparison of Two Alternative Approaches to Global Ethics (2008). Reflecting the Impact of Ethical Theory : Contractarianism, Ethics, and Economics. Christoph Luetge / Civilising the Barbarians? : On the Apparent Necessity of Moral Surpluses; Soeren Buttkereit and Ingo Pies / Social Dilemmas and the Social Contract; Peter Koslowski / Ethical Economy as the Economy of Ethics and as the Ethics of the Market Economy; Ingo Pies and Stefan Hielscher. In Jesús Conill Sancho, Christoph Luetge & Tatjana Schó̈nwälder-Kuntze (eds.), Corporate Citizenship, Contractarianism and Ethical Theory: On Philosophical Foundations of Business Ethics. Ashgate Pub. Company
- Chris Beckett (2005). Values & Ethics in Social Work: An Introduction. Sage.
- Helen McLaren (2007). Exploring the Ethics of Forewarning: Social Workers, Confidentiality and Potential Child Abuse Disclosures. Ethics and Social Welfare 1 (1):22-40.
- Christine Grady, Marion Danis, Karen L. Soeken, Patricia O'Donnell, Carol Taylor, Adrienne Farrar & Connie M. Ulrich (2008). Does Ethics Education Influence the Moral Action of Practicing Nurses and Social Workers? American Journal of Bioethics 8 (4):4 – 11.
- Sarah Banks (2004). Ethics, Accountability, and the Social Professions. Palgrave Macmillan.
- Sarah Banks (2006). Ethics and Values in Social Work. Palgrave Macmillan.
- Richard Walsh-Bowers, Amy Rossiter & Isaac Prilleltensky (1996). The Personal is the Organizational in the Ethics of Hospital Social Workers. Ethics and Behavior 6 (4):321 – 335.
- Allan Edward Barsky (2010). Ethics and Values in Social Work: An Integrated Approach for a Comprehensive Curriculum. Oxford University Press.
- Sean Valentine & Gary Fleischman (2008). Professional Ethical Standards, Corporate Social Responsibility, and the Perceived Role of Ethics and Social Responsibility. Journal of Business Ethics 82 (3):657 - 666.
- Cletus S. Brauer (2013). Just Sustainability? Sustainability and Social Justice in Professional Codes of Ethics for Engineers. Science and Engineering Ethics 19 (3):875-891.
- Sarah Banks (2009). Ethics in Professional Life: Virtues for Health and Social Care. Palgrave Macmillan.
- Lester Parrott (2006). Values and Ethics in Social Work Practice. Learning Matters.
- Marshall Fine & Eli Teram (2009). Believers and Skeptics: Where Social Worker Situate Themselves Regarding the Code of Ethics. Ethics and Behavior 19 (1):60 – 78.
- Claire Wendelken, E. David Cook & Social Workers Christian Fellowship (1995). Equipped to Face the Challenge Christian Social Ethics in Our Generation : Talks to the Social Workers Christian Fellowship.
- Larry May (1996). The Socially Responsive Self: Social Theory and Professional Ethics. University of Chicago Press.
- Daniel E. Wueste (1994). Professional Ethics and Social Responsibility. Rowman & Littlefield Publishers.
- Morris Llewellyn Cooke (1946). Professional Ethics and Social Change. New York, American Ethical Union.
- Andrea Ferrero (2006). Professional Ethics in Psychology Facing Disadvantaged Social Conditions in Argentina. Business and Professional Ethics Journal 25 (1/4):81-92.
- Beatrice Edgell (1929). Ethical Problems an Introduction to Ethics for Hospital Nurses and Social Workers. Methuen & Co.
- Jon Vegar Hugaas (2010). Evil's Place in the Ethics of Social Work. Ethics and Social Welfare 4 (3):254-279.
- Donald Dickson (2009). When Law and Ethics Collide: Social Control in Child Protective Services. Ethics and Social Welfare 3 (3):264-283.
- Mahmut Arslan & Alejo José G. Sison (2009). Foreword: Professional Ethics in Business and Social Life. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 88 (1):1 -.
- Chris L. Clark (1985). Social Work and Social Philosophy: A Guide for Practice. Routledge & Kegan Paul.
- Emile Durkheim (1957/1992). Professional Ethics and Civic Morals. Routledge.
- David T. Ozar (1985). Social Ethics, the Philosophy of Medicine, and Professional Responsibility. Theoretical Medicine and Bioethics 6 (3).
- Richard Hugman (2003). Religious Dimensions of the Origins of Professional Social Work and the Possibility of an International Code of Ethics. Professional Ethics, a Multidisciplinary Journal 11 (1):37-54.
- Robert F. Scherer (2003). Building Professional Association and Academic Department Social Capital Through Code of Ethics Enhancements. Professional Ethics, a Multidisciplinary Journal 11 (2):33-55.
- Ken McPhail (2007). Interdisciplinary Perspectives on Professional Ethics and Some Thoughts on Social Network Analysis. Journal of Business Ethics Education 4:97-101.
- Alan H. Goldman (2001). Larry May, The Socially Responsive Self: Social Theory and Professional Ethics:The Socially Responsive Self: Social Theory and Professional Ethics. Ethics 111 (2):432-435.
- C. Newell (2002). Furthering Social Responsibility and Professional Ethics: A Response to Eva Cignacco on Midwives and Selective Abortion on the Grounds of Disability. Nursing Ethics 9 (2):191-193.
- Annie Pullen-Sansfaçon (2011). Ethics and Conduct in Self-Directed Groupwork: Some Lessons for the Development of a More Ethical Social Work Practice. Ethics and Social Welfare 5 (4):361-379.
- Fran Wiles (2010). Blurring Private–Professional Boundaries: Does It Matter? Issues in Researching Social Work Students' Perceptions About Professional Regulation. Ethics and Social Welfare 5 (1):36-51.
- A. Jotkowitz & B. Gesundheit (2008). Comforting Presence: The Role of Nurses and Social Workers in Clinical Ethics. American Journal of Bioethics 8 (4):14 – 15.
- D. J. Gleeson (2000). Professional Social Workers and Welfare Bureaus: The Origins of Australian Catholic Social Work. The Australasian Catholic Record 77 (2):185.
- Christine Grady, Marion Danis, Karen Soeken, Patricia O'Donnell, Carol Taylor, Adrienne Farrar & Connie Ulrich (2008). Response to Peer Commentary on “Does Ethics Education Influence the Moral Action of Practicing Nurses and Social Workers?”. American Journal of Bioethics 8 (4):1-2.
- W. Olaf Stapledon (1930). Ethical Problems, an Introduction to Ethics for Hospital Nurses and Social Workers. By Beatrice Edgell D.Litt., Ph.D. (London: Methuen & Co., Ltd. 1929. Pp X + 149. Price 5s. Net.). [REVIEW] Philosophy 5 (18):301-.
- William H. Shlaes & Henry R. Moody (1998). The Socially Responsive Self: Social Theory and Professional Ethics. Perspectives in Biology and Medicine 41 (3):452.
- K. Gregory Jin, Ronald Drozdenko & Sara DeLoughy (2013). The Role of Corporate Value Clusters in Ethics, Social Responsibility, and Performance: A Study of Financial Professionals and Implications for the Financial Meltdown. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 112 (1):15-24.
- David K. McGraw (2004). A Social Contract Theory Critique of Professional Codes of Ethics. Journal of Information, Communication and Ethics in Society 2 (4):235-243.
- T. Stammers (2009). Book Review: Banks S, Gallagher A 2008: Ethics in Professional Life: Virtues for Health and Social Care. Basingstoke: Palgrave Macmillan. 267 Pp. GBP18.99 ISBN 978 0 230 507197. [REVIEW] Nursing Ethics 16 (5):671-672.
- Kirsi Juhila & Suvi Raitakari (2010). Ethics in Professional Interaction: Justifying the Limits of Helping in a Supported Housing Unit. Ethics and Social Welfare 4 (1):57-71.
- Alan Tapper & Stephan Millett (2014). Is Professional Ethics Grounded in General Ethical Principles? Theoretical and Applied Ethics 3 (1):61-80.
- Paul Halmos (1963). Moral Issues in the Training of Teachers and Social Workers. Kraus Reprint.
- Jim Campbell & Gavin Davidson (2009). Coercion in the Community: A Situated Approach to the Examination of Ethical Challenges for Mental Health Social Workers. Ethics and Social Welfare 3 (3):249-263.
- Frederic G. Reamer (2012). The Digital and Electronic Revolution in Social Work: Rethinking the Meaning of Ethical Practice. Ethics and Social Welfare 7 (1):1-18.
- Preston Stovall (2011). Professional Virtue and Professional Self-Awareness: A Case Study in Engineering Ethics. Science and Engineering Ethics 17 (1):109-132.
- Malcolm Carey (2007). Some Ethical Dilemmas for Agency Social Workers. Ethics and Social Welfare 1 (3):342-347.
- Bruce R. Gaumnitz & John C. Lere (2002). Contents of Codes of Ethics of Professional Business Organizations in the United States. Journal of Business Ethics 35 (1):35 - 49.
- Martin Bulmer (ed.) (1982). Social Research Ethics: An Examination of the Merits of Covert Participant Observation. Holmes & Meier Publishers.
- H. Draper, T. Sorell, J. Ives, S. Damery, S. Greenfield, J. Parry, J. Petts & S. Wilson (2010). Non-Professional Healthcare Workers and Ethical Obligations to Work During Pandemic Influenza. Public Health Ethics 3 (1):23-34.
|1 — 50 / 1000||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: