- Stephen Biggs & Jessica M. Wilson, Abductive Two-Dimensionalism: A New Route to the A Priori Identification of Necessary Truths.
- Stephen Biggs, Mohan Matthen & Dustin Stokes (forthcoming). Sorting the Senses. In Dustin Stokes, Mohan Matthen & Stephen Biggs (eds.), Perception and its Modalities. Oxford University Press.
- Dustin Stokes & Stephen Biggs (forthcoming). The Dominance of the Visual. In D. Stokes, M. Matthen & S. Biggs (eds.), Perception and its Modalities. Oxford University Press.
- Stephen Biggs (2012). Liberalism, Feminism, and Group Rights. The Monist 95 (1):72-85.
- Stephen Biggs (2011). Abduction and Modality. Philosophy and Phenomenological Research 83 (2):283-326.
- Karen Bennett, Stephen Biggs, Ross Cameron, David Chalmers & Ranpal Dosanjh (2010). What is Hume's Dictum, and Why Believe It? Philosophy and Phenomenological Research 80 (3).
- Stephen Biggs (2009). Phenomenal Concepts in Mindreading. Philosophical Psychology 22 (6):647 – 667.
- Stephen Biggs (2009). The Scrambler: An Argument Against Representationalism. Canadian Journal of Philosophy 39 (2):pp. 215-236.
- Stephen Biggs (2007). The Phenomenal Mindreader: A Case for Phenomenal Simulation. Philosophical Psychology 20 (1):29-42.
- Stephen Biggs & Grant Smith (1998). Contending Coalitions in Agricultural Research and Development: Challenges for Planning and Management. Knowledge and Policy 10 (4):77-89.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: