- Larry R. Churchill, Myra L. Collins, Nancy M. R. King, Stephen G. Pemberton & Keith A. Wailoo (1998). Genetic Research as Therapy: Implications of "Gene Therapy" for Informed Consent. Journal of Law, Medicine and Ethics 26 (1):38-47.score: 290.0
- T. Coulson, T. H. G. Ezard, F. Pelletier, G. Tavecchia, N. C. Stenseth, D. Z. Childs, J. G. Pilkington, J. M. Pemberton, L. E. B. Kruuk & T. H. Clutton-Brock (2008). Estimating the Functional Form for the Density Dependence From Life History Data. In Carolyn Merchant (ed.), Ecology. Humanity Books. 1661-1674.score: 140.0
- Norman W. Weissman, Jeroan J. Allison, Catarina I. Kiefe, Robert M. Farmer, Michael T. Weaver, O. Dale Williams, Ian G. Child, Judy H. Pemberton, Kathleen C. Brown & C. Suzanne Baker (1999). Achievable Benchmarks of Care: The ABCTMs of Benchmarking. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice 5 (3):269-281.score: 140.0
- Stephen Pemberton (2013). Biomedicine Writ Small: The Self-Vindication of Cooperative Clinical Trials. [REVIEW] Metascience 22 (2):405-408.score: 120.0
- K. W. Arafat, Corinth & E. G. Pemberton (1992). American School Excavations, Xviii, I. The Sanctuary of Demeter and Kore: The Greek Pottery. Journal of Hellenic Studies 112:216.score: 120.0
- Max Pemberton & G. K. Chesterton (1981). The Donnington Affair. The Chesterton Review 7 (1):1-35.score: 120.0
- Elizabeth G. Pemberton (2000). Wine, Women and Song: Gender Roles in Corinthian Cult. Kernos 13.score: 120.0
- Alan Johnston (1991). Pottery From Corinth Elizabeth G. Pemberton (with a Contribution by Kathleen Warner Slane): Corinth, Vol. XVIII, Part 1. The Sanctuary of Demeter and Kore. The Greek Pottery. (Corinth.) Pp. Xix + 236; 38 Figs, 61 Plates, 2 Plans. Princeton: American School of Classical Studies at Athens, 1989. [REVIEW] The Classical Review 41 (01):178-180.score: 42.0
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: