- Stephen John (forthcoming). Efficiency, Responsibility and Disability: Philosophical Lessons From the Savings Argument for Pre-Natal Diagnosis. Politics, Philosophy and Economics:1470594-13505412.
- Stephen John (forthcoming). Risk and Precaution. Public Health Ethics: Key Concepts and Issues in Policy and Practice:67--84.
- Stephen John (2012). Mind the Gap. Studies in History and Philosophy of Science Part A 43 (1):218-220.
- Stephen John (2011). Expert Testimony and Epistemological Free-Riding: The Mmr Controversy. Philosophical Quarterly 61 (244):496-517.
- Stephen John (2011). Security, Knowledge and Well-Being. Journal of Moral Philosophy 8 (1):68-91.
- Stephen John (2010). In Defence of Bad Science and Irrational Policies: An Alternative Account of the Precautionary Principle. [REVIEW] Ethical Theory and Moral Practice 13 (1):3 - 18.
- Stephen John (2010). Three Worries About Three Arguments for Research Exceptionalism. American Journal of Bioethics 10 (8):67-69.
- Stephen John (2009). Why 'Health' is Not a Central Category for Public Health Policy. Journal of Applied Philosophy 26 (2):129-143.
- Stephen David John (2009). Supreme Emergencies, Epistemic Murkiness and Epistemic Transparency. Philosophy of Management 8 (2):3-12.
- Stephen John (2004). Titanic Ethics, Pirate Ethics, Bio-Ethics: Essay Review of Paul, Miller and Paul, Eds., Bioethics. [REVIEW] Studies in History and Philosophy of Biological and Biomedical Sciences, Series C 35 (21):177-184.
- Stephen John (2004). Titanic Ethics, Pirate Ethics, Bioethics. Studies in History and Philosophy of Science Part C 35 (1):177-184.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Click here to configure this browser for off-campus access.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: