- Gillian K. Hadfield & Stephen Macedo (2012). Rational Reasonableness: Toward a Positive Theory of Public Reason. Law and Ethics of Human Rights 6 (1):7-46.
- Stephen Macedo (2010). Ragione pubblica, democrazia e comunità politica. Un riesame delle critiche. Philosophy and Public Issues - Filosofia E Questioni Pubbliche 1:23-50.
- Russel Hardin, Ingrid Crepell & Stephen Macedo (eds.) (2008). Toleration on Trial. Lexington Books.
- Stephen Macedo (2007). In Defense of Conditional Funding of Religious Schools. Law and Ethics of Human Rights 1 (1):382-428.
- Stephen Macedo & Josiah Ober (eds.) (2006). Primates and Philosophers. Princeton University Press.
- Bruce Ackerman, Richard J. Arneson, Ronald Dworkin, Gerald F. Gaus, Kent Greenawalt, Vinit Haksar, Thomas Hurka, George Klosko, Charles Larmore, Stephen Macedo, Thomas Nagel, John Rawls, Joseph Raz & George Sher (2003). Perfectionism and Neutrality: Essays in Liberal Theory. Rowman & Littlefield Publishers.
- Stephen Macedo (2003). Liberalism and Group Identities. In Kevin McDonough & Walter Feinberg (eds.), Citizenship and Education in Liberal-Democratic Societies: Teaching for Cosmopolitan Values and Collective Identities. Oup Oxford.
- Stephen Macedo (2001). Against the Old Sexual Morality of the New Natural Law. In Robert George (ed.), Natural Law, Liberalism, and Morality: Contemporary Essays. Oup Oxford.
- Stephen Macedo (ed.) (1999). Deliberative Politics: Essays on Democracy and Disagreement. Oxford University Press.
- Stephen Macedo (1998). Reply to Flathman: "Flathman's Liberal Shtick". Political Theory 26 (1):85-89.
- Stephen Macedo (1998). Transformative Constitutionalism and the Case of Religion: Defending the Moderate Hegemony of Liberalism. Political Theory 26 (1):56-80.
- Stephen Macedo (1996). Community, Diversity, and Civic Education: Toward a Liberal PoliticalScience of Group Life. Social Philosophy and Policy 13 (01):240-.
- Stephen Macedo (1995). Liberal Civic Education and Religious Fundamentalism: The Case of God V. John Rawls? Ethics 105 (3):468-496.
- Stephen Macedo (1995). Multiculturalism for the Religious Right? Defending Liberal Civic Education. Journal of Philosophy of Education 29 (2):223–238.
- Stephen Macedo (1992). [Book Review] Liberal Virtues, Citizenship, Virtue, and Community in Liberal Constitutionalism. [REVIEW] Ethics 102:397-399.
- Stephen Macedo (1990). The Politics of Justification. Political Theory 18 (2):280-304.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: