- Maria A. Moore & Stephen D. Perry (2012). Oughts V. Ends: Seeking an Ethical Normative Standard for Journal Acceptance Rate Calculation Methods. [REVIEW] Journal of Academic Ethics 10 (2):113-121.
- Stephen R. Perry, Political Authority and Political Obligation.
- Stephen Perry (2009). Beyond the Distinction Between Positivism and Non-Positivism. Ratio Juris 22 (3):311-325.
- Stephen Perry (2009). The Role of Duty of Care in a Rights-Based Theory of Negligence Law. In Andrew Robertson & Hang Wu Tang (eds.), The Goals of Private Law. Hart Pub.
- Stephen Perry (2007). Risk, Harm, Interests, and Rights. In Tim Lewens (ed.), Risk: Philosophical Perspectives. Routledge
- Stephen Perry (2006). Associative Obligations and the Obligation to Obey the Law. In Scott Hershovitz (ed.), Exploring Law's Empire: The Jurisprudence of Ronald Dworkin. Oxford University Press
- John R. Baldwin, Stephen D. Perry & Mary Anne Moffitt (2004). Communication Theories for Everyday Life. Monograph Collection (Matt - Pseudo).
- Stephen Perry (2001). Responsibility for Outcomes, Risk, and the Law of Torts. In Gerald J. Postema (ed.), Philosophy and the Law of Torts. Cambridge University Press 72--1.
- Stephen Perry (2000). On the Relationship Between Corrective and Distributive Justice. In Jeremy Horder (ed.), Oxford Essays in Jurisprudence. Oxford University Press 237--4.
- Stephen R. Perry (1998). Hart's Methodological Positivism. Legal Theory 4 (4):427-467.
- Stephen R. Perry (1997). Libertarianism, Entitlement, and Responsibility. Philosophy and Public Affairs 26 (4):351–396.
- Stephen R. Perry (1996). Tort Law. In Dennis M. Patterson (ed.), A Companion to Philosophy of Law and Legal Theory. Blackwell Publishers
- Stephen R. Perry (1987). Judicial Obligation, Precedent and the Common Law. Oxford Journal of Legal Studies 7 (2):215-257.
- Stephen Perry (1983). Legal Principles and the Limits of Law. In Marshall Cohen (ed.), Ronald Dworkin and Contemporary Jurisprudence. Rowman & Allanheld 73--87.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: