- O. C. Ferrell, Michael D. Hartline & Stephen W. McDaniel (1998). Codes of Ethics Among Corporate Research Departments, Marketing Research Firms, and Data Subcontractors: An Examination of a Three-Communities Metaphor. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 17 (5):49-62.score: 870.0
- W. Caleb McDaniel (2010). John Brown, Quietist. Common Knowledge 16 (1):31-47.score: 300.0
- Charlotte McDaniel, Emir Veledar, Stephen LeConte, Scott Peltier & Agata Maciuba (2006). Ethical Environment, Healthcare Work, and Patient Outcomes. American Journal of Bioethics 6 (5):W17-W29.score: 240.0
- Stephen R. McDaniel, Lance Kinney & Laurence Chalip (2001). A Cross-Cultural Investigation of the Ethical Dimensions of Alcohol and Tobacco Sports Sponsorships. Teaching Business Ethics 5 (3):307-330.score: 240.0
- D. McDaniel & W. Cowart (1999). Experimental Evidence for a Minimalist Account of English Resumptive Pronouns. Cognition 70 (2):15-24.score: 240.0
- Rudy McDaniel & Stephen M. Fiore (2012). Best Practices for the Design and Development of Ethical Learning Video Games. International Journal of Cyber Ethics in Education 2 (4):1-23.score: 240.0
- Jeffrey M. Perl, W. Caleb McDaniel, Hanne Andrea Kraugerud, Bjørn Torgrim Ramberg, Christophe Fricker, Sidney Plotkin, Pink Dandelion & Martin Mulsow (2010). Introduction: Mezza Voce Quietism? Common Knowledge 16 (1):22-30.score: 240.0
- Kris McDaniel (2003). No Paradox of Multi-Location. Analysis 63 (4):309–311.score: 120.0
- F. H. Marshall (1927). Roman Private Life and its Survivals. By W. B. McDaniel, Ph.D., Professor of Latin, University of Pennsylvania. (Our Debt to Greece and Rome, 43.) Pp. Xii + 203. London: Harrap, 1925. 5s. Net. [REVIEW] The Classical Review 41 (01):44-.score: 120.0
- Mark Steen (2011). More Problems for MaxCon: Contingent Particularity and Stuff-Thing Coincidence. [REVIEW] Acta Analytica 26 (2):135-154.score: 24.0
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: