- Steven James Bartlett, The Species Problem and its Logic: Inescapable Ambiguity and Framework-Relativity.
- Steven James Bartlett, The Case for Government by Artificial Intelligence. Willamette University Faculty Research Website: Http://Www.Willamette.Edu/~Sbartlet/Documents/Bartlett_The%20Case%20for%20Government%20by%20Artifici al%20Intelligence.Pdf.
- Steven James Bartlett & Peter Suber (eds.) (1987). Self-Reference: Reflections on Reflexivity. Distributors for the United States and Canada, Kluwer Academic Publishers.
- Steven J. Bartlett (ed.) (1992). Reflexivity: A Source-Book in Self-Reference. Distributors for the U.S. And Canada, Elsevier Science Pub. Co..
- Steven James Bartlett (1982). Referential Consistency as a a Criterion of Meaning. Synthese 52 (2):267 - 282.
- Steven J. Bartlett (1980). Foundations and Applications of Decision Theory. Volume 1: Theoretical Foundations. Volume 2: Epistemic and Social Applications. Edited by C. A. Hooker, J. J. Leach, and E. F. McClennen. [REVIEW] Modern Schoolman 57 (2):178-178.
- Steven J. Bartlett (1989). Psychological Underpinnings of Philosophy. Metaphilosophy 20 (3-4):295-305.
- Steven J. Bartlett (1979). "Historical and Philosophical Dimensions of Logic, Methodology and Philosophy of Science," Ed. Robert E. Butts and Jaakko Hintikka. Modern Schoolman 56 (3):291-292.
- Steven James Bartlett (1971). A Relativistic Theory of Phenomenological Constitution: A Self-Referential, Transcendental Approach to Conceptual Pathology. Dissertation, Universite de Paris X (Paris-Nanterre) (France)
- Steven J. Bartlett (1981). Philosophy of Geometry From Riemann to Poincare. By Roberto Torretti. Modern Schoolman 58 (2):136-136.
- Steven J. Bartlett (1986). Philosophy as Ideology. Metaphilosophy 17 (1):1–13.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: