- Yash Pal, Ashok Jain & Subodh Mahanti (eds.) (1993). Science in Society: Some Perspectives. Gyan Pub. House in Collaboration with National Institute of Science, Technology, and Development Studies.score: 240.0
- Pañcānana Mahānti (2004). Bhāratīẏa Śikshāra Bibartanadhārā o Purṇṇāṅga Śikshā. Pathika Prakāśanī.score: 30.0
- Phanī Mahanti (1986). The Concept of Puruṣa and Puruṣottama in the Commentary of Śaṅkara on the Prasthānatrayī. Garg Publications.score: 30.0
- Robert L. Jefferies (1980). Plant Population Biology Topics in Plant Population Biology Otto T. Solbrig Subodh Jain George B. Johnson Peter H. Raven. [REVIEW] Bioscience 30 (8):548-548.score: 9.0
- Lynn A. Maguire (1993). Conservation From Diverse Viewpoints Conservation Biology: The Theory and Practice of Nature Conservation, Preservation, and Management Peggy L. Fiedler Subodh K. Jain. Bioscience 43 (4):254-255.score: 9.0
- Subodh P. Kulkarni (2000). Environmental Ethics and Information Asymmetry Among Organizational Stakeholders. Journal of Business Ethics 28 (4):215 - 228.score: 3.0
- Subodh Kulkarni & Nagarajan Ramamoorthy (2014). Intra‐Firm Transfer of Best Practices in Moral Reasoning: A Conceptual Framework. Business Ethics: A European Review 23 (1):15-33.score: 3.0
- Holly Hauptli, Subodh Jain, B. Lennart Johnson, J. Giles Waines, Royce S. Bringhurst, James F. Hancock, Victor Voth, Paul G. Smith, Paulden F. Knowles & Hubert B. Cooper (1977). Amaranth and Meadowfoam: Two New Crops? In Vincent Stuart (ed.), Order. Distributed by Random House.score: 3.0
- Subodh P. Kulkarni (2009). “Justice as Freedom”. Business and Professional Ethics Journal 28 (1/4):3-26.score: 3.0
- Subodh Kumar Mohanty (1988). The Concept of Blik: An Analytical and Applied Philosophical Exploration of the Problem of Meaning of Religious Language. Anu Books.score: 3.0
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: