- Sune Hannibal Holm (forthcoming). Synthetic Biology and Biological Interests. Philosophy and Technology.
- Sune Holm (2014). Disease, Dysfunction, and Synthetic Biology. Journal of Medicine and Philosophy 39 (4):329-345.
- Immaculada de Melo Martin, Valentina Urbanek, David Frank, William Kabasenche, Nicholas Agar, S. Matthew Liao, Anders Sandberg, Rebecca Roache, Allen Thompson, Stephen Jackson, Donald S. Maier, Nicole Hassoun, Benjamin Hale, Sune Holm & Scott Simmons (2013). Designer Biology: The Ethics of Intensively Engineering Biological and Ecological Systems. Lexington Books.
- Sune Holm (2013). Health as a Property of Engineered Living Systems. Bioethics 27 (8):419-425.
- Sune Holm (2013). Organism and Artifact: Proper Functions in Paley Organisms. Studies in History and Philosophy of Science Part C: Studies in History and Philosophy of Biological and Biomedical Sciences 44 (4):706-713.
- Sune Holm & Russell Powell (2013). Organism, Machine, Artifact: The Conceptual and Normative Challenges of Synthetic Biology. Studies in History and Philosophy of Science Part C: Studies in History and Philosophy of Biological and Biomedical Sciences 44 (4):627-631.
- Sune Holm (2012). Biological Interests, Normative Functions, and Synthetic Biology. Philosophy and Technology 25 (4):525-541.
- Sune Holm (2012). The Scientific Aspirations of Synthetic Biology and the Need for Analytic Ethics. Ethics, Policy and Environment 15 (1):25 - 28.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: