5 foundSort by:
- Cheryl H. Bullard, Rick D. Hogan, Matthew S. Penn, Janet Ferris, John Cleland, Daniel Stier, Ronald M. Davis, Susan Allan, Leticia van de Putte, Virginia Caine, Richard E. Besser & Steven Gravely (2008). Improving Cross-Sectoral and Cross-Jurisdictional Coordination for Public Health Emergency Legal Preparedness. Journal of Law, Medicine and Ethics 36 (s1):57-63.
- Susan M. Allan, Barret W. S. Lane, James J. Misrahi, Richard S. Murray, Grace R. Schuyler, Jason Thomas & Myles V. Lynk (2007). Incident at Airport X: Quarantine Law and Limits. Journal of Law, Medicine and Ethics 35:117-117.
- Susan M. Allan, Benjamin Mason Meier, Joan Miles, Gregg Underheim & Anne C. Haddix (2007). Why and How States Are Updating Their Public Health Laws. Journal of Law, Medicine and Ethics 35:39-42.
- Susan Allan, Sana Loue, Howard Markel, Charity Scott & Martin P. Wasserman (2004). Interdisciplinary Contributions to Public Health Law. Journal of Law, Medicine and Ethics 32 (s4):92-96.
- John A. Heaton, Anne M. Murphy, Susan Allan & Harald Pietz (2003). Legal Preparedness for Public Health Emergencies: TOPOFF 2 and Other Lessons. Journal of Law, Medicine and Ethics 31 (s4):43-44.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Click here to configure this browser for off-campus access.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: