- Janet S. Adams, Armen Tashchian & Ted H. Shore (2001). Social Costs of Environmental Justice Associated with the Practice of Green Marketing. Journal of Business Ethics 29 (3).score: 290.0
- Janet S. Adams, Armen Tashchian & Ted H. Shore (2001). Codes of Ethics as Signals for Ethical Behavior. Journal of Business Ethics 29 (3):199 - 211.score: 290.0
- Alistair H. Lachlan & Richard A. Shore (1992). Then-Rea Enumeration Degrees Are Dense. Archive for Mathematical Logic 31 (4):277-285.score: 140.0
- H. H. Lee, R. E. Shore, A. Ehmann & C. Gano (1970). Merging of Research and Teaching in Developmental Biology: Adaptation of Current Scientific Research Papers for Use in Undergraduate Laboratory Exercises. Bioscience 20 (1):34-37.score: 140.0
- M. H. Gendel, E. Brooks, S. R. Early, D. C. Gundersen, S. L. Dubovsky, S. L. Dilts & J. H. Shore (2012). Self-Prescribed and Other Informal Care Provided by Physicians: Scope, Correlations and Implications. Journal of Medical Ethics 38 (5):294-298.score: 120.0
- James F. Cahill Jr, Elizabeth Elle, Glen R. Smith & Bryon H. Shore (2008). Disruption of a Belowground Mutualism Alters Interactions Between Plants and Their Floral Visitors. In Carolyn Merchant (ed.), Ecology. Humanity Books. 1791-1801.score: 120.0
- Richard A. Shore & Bjørn Kjos-Hanssen (2010). Lattice Initial Segments of the Hyperdegrees. Journal of Symbolic Logic 75 (1):103-130.score: 60.0
- Ralph Sandland (2003). Crossing and Not Crossing: Gender, Sexualityand Melancholy in the European Court of Human RightsChristine Goodwin V. United Kingdom(Application No. 28957/95)  I.R.L.R. 664, 2 F.L.R. 487,  2 F.C.R. 577,(2002) 35 E.H.R.R. 18, 13 B.H.R.C. 120, (2002)67 B.M.L.R. 199, I V. United Kingdom(Application No. 25680/94)  2 F.L.R. 518,  2 F.C.R. 613 (ECHR). [REVIEW] Feminist Legal Studies 11 (2):191-209.score: 12.0
- Sophia Vinogradov, John H. Poole & Jason Willis-Shore (1998). Produced by Either God or Satan ': Neural Network Approaches to Delusional Thinking. In Dan J. Stein & J. Ludick (eds.), Neural Networks and Psychopathology. Cambridge University Press.score: 12.0
- Jason Willis-Shore (1998). Sophia Vinogradov, John H. Poole And. In Dan J. Stein & J. Ludick (eds.), Neural Networks and Psychopathology. Cambridge University Press.score: 12.0
- Geoffrey H. Hartman (2002). Scars of the Spirit: The Struggle Against Inauthenticity. Palgrave Macmillan.score: 6.0
- David Prater (2013). Drift: A Way. Continent 3 (2):31-33.score: 4.0
Using PhilPapers from home?
Click here to configure this browser for off-campus access.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: