- Thomas A. Cavanaugh (forthcoming). Aquinas's Account of Double Effect. The Thomist.
- Thomas A. Cavanaugh (2011). Double-Effect Reasoning, Craniotomy, and Vital Conflicts. The National Catholic Bioethics Quarterly 11 (3):453-464.
- Thomas A. Cavanaugh (2005). How We Act. International Philosophical Quarterly 45 (2):266-268.
- M. L. S. Bette Anton, Claire Brett, Michele A. Carter, Thomas A. Cavanaugh, Pieter de Vries Robbe, Richard Gorlin, Michael L. Gross & Matti Häyry (2001). Carlos Aldana-Valenzuela, MD, is Chief of the Department of Neonatology at the Hospital de Ginecopediatria of the Instituto Mexicano Del Seguro Social in Leon, Guanajuato, Mexico. He is Also a Member of the Center for Studies in Bioethics at the University of Guanajuato. Cambridge Quarterly of Healthcare Ethics 10:3-5.
- Thomas A. Cavanaugh (2001). Expanding Boundaries. Cambridge Quarterly of Healthcare Ethics 10 (2):121-122.
- Thomas A. Cavanaugh (2001). The Instability of the Standard Justification for Physician-Assisted Suicide. Cambridge Quarterly of Healthcare Ethics 10 (1):103-109.
- Thomas A. Cavanaugh, Jean E. Chambers, Tony Cornford, Leonard M. Fleck, Matti Häyry & Thomas K. Hazlet (2001). Mary HM Bach is a Student in the School of Pharmacy at the University of Washington, Seattle. Keith A. Bauer, MSW, is a Graduate Student in the Department of Philosophy/Medical Ethics at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville. His Dissertation Addresses the Ethics and Social Dimensions of Home-Based Telemedicine, the Use of Infor. [REVIEW] Cambridge Quarterly of Healthcare Ethics 10:123-124.
- Thomas A. Cavanaugh (2000). Genetics and Fair Use Codes for Electronic Information. Ethics and Information Technology 2 (2):121-123.
- Arthur L. Caplan, Thomas A. Cavanaugh, Mildred K. Cho, Steve Heilig, John Hubert, Kenneth V. Iserson, Tom Koch & Mark G. Kuczewski (1998). David Buehler, M. Div., MA, is Founder of Bioethika Online Publishers and Also Serves as Chaplain to the University Lutheran Ministry of Providence, Rhode Island. Michael M. Burgess, Ph. D., is Chair in Biomedical Ethics, Centre for Applied Ethics at The University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada. [REVIEW] Cambridge Quarterly of Healthcare Ethics 7:335-336.
- Thomas A. Cavanaugh (1998). Currently Accepted Practices That Are Known to Lead to Death, and PAS: Is There an Ethically Relevant Difference? Cambridge Quarterly of Healthcare Ethics 7 (4):375-381.
- Thomas A. Cavanaugh (1997). Act Evaluation, Willing and Double Effect. Proceedings of the American Catholic Philosophical Association 71:243-253.
- Thomas A. Cavanaugh (1997). The Nazi! Accusation and Current US Proposals. Bioethics 11 (3-4):291-297.
- Thomas A. Cavanaugh (1996). The Intended/Foreseen Distinction's Ethical Relevance. Philosophical Papers 25 (3):179-188.
- Thomas A. Cavanaugh (1995). R. Jay Wallace, Responsibility and the Moral Sentiments Reviewed By. Philosophy in Review 15 (4):296-298.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: