- Thomas W. Nolan (2001). Commentary: Galateas in Blue: Women Police as Decoy Sex Workers. Criminal Justice Ethics 20 (2):2-67.score: 870.0
- Lawrence Nolan (2009). Review of W. J. Mander, The Philosophy of John Norris. [REVIEW] Notre Dame Philosophical Reviews 2009 (3).score: 360.0
- Cathal J. Nolan (1998). The Middle of History: Liberalism and International Relations The Liberal Moment: Modernity, Security, and the Making of the Postwar International Order, Robert Latham (New York: Columbia University Press, 1997), 296 Pp., $49.50 Cloth, $18.50 Paper. Debating the Democratic Peace: An International Security Reader, Michael E. Brown, Sean M. Lynn-Jones, and Steven E. Miller, Eds. (Cambridge, Mass.: MIT Press, 1996), 379 Pp., $18.00 Paper. The Elements of World Order: Essays on International Politics, Louis J. Halle, Edited by Kenneth W. Thompson (Lanham, Md.: University Press of America, 1996), 320 Pp., $52.50 Cloth, $32.50 Paper. [REVIEW] Ethics and International Affairs 12:208-212.score: 360.0
- Robert W. Schaeffer & Robert J. Nolan (1974). Verbal Learning and Reinforcement: A Reexamination of the Premack Hypothesis. Bulletin of the Psychonomic Society 4 (4):431-433.score: 280.0
- John D. Sommer, Ed Casey, Mary C. Rawlinson, Eva Kittay, Michael A. Simon, Patrick Grim, Clyde Lee Miller, Rita Nolan, Marshall Spector, Don Ihde, Peter Williams, Anthony Weston, Donn Welton, Dick Howard, David A. Dilworth, Tom Foster Digby 3d, Anthony Appiah, David Auerbach, Annette Baier, Seyla Benhabib, Akeel Bilgrami, Richard Boyd, Robert Brandon, Joshua Cohen, Arnold Davidson, Owen Flanagan, Nancy Fraser, Marcia Lind, Alexander Nehamas, Linda Nicholson, Adrian Piper, Lynne Tirrell, Lawrence Blum, Lawrence Foster, Roma Farion, Mitchel Silver, Jenifer Radden, Jack Bayne, Robert K. Shope, Jane Roland Martin, Arthur B. Millman, Beebe Nelson, Robert Rosenfeld, Janet Farrell-Smith, David E. Flesche, Daniel E. Anderson, J. R. Brown, F. Cunningham, D. Goldstick, I. Hacking, C. Normore, A. Ripstein, W. Sumner, Alison M. Jaggar, Harry Deutsch, Irving Stein, John Hund, George Englebretsen, Fred Strohm, D. L. Ouren, P. Bilimoria, F. B. D. & Nora Nevin (1993). Letters to the Editor. Proceedings and Addresses of the American Philosophical Association 66 (5):97 - 112.score: 240.0
- Peter W. Nolan & Doreen Markert (2002). Ethical Reasoning Observed: A Longitudinal Study of Nursing Students. Nursing Ethics 9 (3):243-258.score: 240.0
- Edward S. Forster (1935). Nineteen Echoes and a Song. Translations, Mainly From the Greek and Latin, by H. M. Dymock, G. M. Lee, W. D. H. Moore, H. K. St. J. Sanderson, Nolan Wood, with an Introductory Poem by Denis Botterill. Pp. 20. Cambridge: G. M. Lee (Trinity College), 1935. Paper, Is. 6d. [REVIEW] The Classical Review 49 (05):210-.score: 120.0
- Cardiovascular Responses of Elephant Seals During & Diving Studied by Blood Flow Telemetry (1965). Robert L. Van Citters, Orville A. Smith, Nolan W. Watson, Dean L. Franklin and Robert W. Elsner Department of Physiology and Biophysics, University of Washing-Ton, andScripps Institute of Oceanography, La Jolla, California The Cardiovascular Adaptations to Water Immersion of the Ele. [REVIEW] In Karl W. Linsenmann (ed.), Proceedings. St. Louis, Lutheran Academy for Scholarship. 46.score: 120.0
- K. W. Rankin (1971). On Bringing Mrs. Foot Out of Coventry: A Tribute to D. Nolan Kaiser. Mind 80 (320):612-613.score: 36.0
- Asbjørn Steglich-Petersen (ed.) (2010). Metaphysics: 5 Questions. Automatic Press.score: 24.0
- Paisley Livingston (2010). Teaching & Learning Guide For: Cinema as Philosophy. Philosophy Compass 5 (4):359-362.score: 24.0
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: