- Thomas W. Nolan (2001). Commentary: Galateas in Blue: Women Police as Decoy Sex Workers. Criminal Justice Ethics 20 (2):2-67.
- Cathal J. Nolan (1998). The Middle of History: Liberalism and International Relations The Liberal Moment: Modernity, Security, and the Making of the Postwar International Order, Robert Latham , 296 Pp., $49.50 Cloth, $18.50 Paper. Debating the Democratic Peace: An International Security Reader, Michael E. Brown, Sean M. Lynn-Jones, and Steven E. Miller, Eds. , 379 Pp., $18.00 Paper. The Elements of World Order: Essays on International Politics, Louis J. Halle, Edited by Kenneth W. Thompson , 320 Pp., $52.50 Cloth, $32.50 Paper. [REVIEW] Ethics and International Affairs 12:208-212.
- Lawrence Nolan (2009). Review of W. J. Mander, The Philosophy of John Norris. [REVIEW] Notre Dame Philosophical Reviews 2009 (3).
- Robert W. Schaeffer & Robert J. Nolan (1974). Verbal Learning and Reinforcement: A Reexamination of the Premack Hypothesis. Bulletin of the Psychonomic Society 4 (4):431-433.
- Peter W. Nolan & Doreen Markert (2002). Ethical Reasoning Observed: A Longitudinal Study of Nursing Students. Nursing Ethics 9 (3):243-258.
- Michael Nolan (2000). The Aristotelian Background to Aquinas's Denial That Woman is a Defective Male. The Thomist 64 (1):21-69.
- Edward S. Forster (1935). Nineteen Echoes and a Song. Translations, Mainly From the Greek and Latin, by H. M. Dymock, G. M. Lee, W. D. H. Moore, H. K. St. J. Sanderson, Nolan Wood, with an Introductory Poem by Denis Botterill. Pp. 20. Cambridge: G. M. Lee (Trinity College), 1935. Paper, Is. 6d. [REVIEW] The Classical Review 49 (05):210-.
- Cardiovascular Responses of Elephant Seals During & Diving Studied by Blood Flow Telemetry (1965). Robert L. Van Citters, Orville A. Smith, Nolan W. Watson, Dean L. Franklin and Robert W. Elsner Department of Physiology and Biophysics, University of Washing-Ton, andScripps Institute of Oceanography, La Jolla, California The Cardiovascular Adaptations to Water Immersion of the Ele. [REVIEW] In Karl W. Linsenmann (ed.), Proceedings. St. Louis, Lutheran Academy for Scholarship 46.
- K. W. Rankin (1971). On Bringing Mrs. Foot Out of Coventry: A Tribute to D. Nolan Kaiser. Mind 80 (320):612-613.
- Paisley Livingston (2010). Teaching & Learning Guide For: Cinema as Philosophy. Philosophy Compass 5 (4):359-362.
- Francisco J. Romero Carrasquillo & Hilaire K. Troyer de Romero (2013). Aquinas on the Inferiority of Woman. American Catholic Philosophical Quarterly 87 (4):685 - 710.
- Asbjørn Steglich-Petersen (ed.) (2010). Metaphysics: 5 Questions. Automatic Press.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: