- Tom Digby (2003). Male Trouble. Social Theory and Practice 29 (2):247-273.
- Seyla Benhabib, Ray Billington, Alison Leigh Brown, Steven M. Cahn, Peter Markie, Noel Carroll, Daniel C. Dennett, Tom Digby, Jerry A. Fodor & Peter A. French (1998). Barcalow, Emmett. Moral Philoso. Teaching Philosophy 21 (3):311.
- Tom Digby (ed.) (1998). Men Doing Feminism. Routledge.
- Tom Digby (1998). Do Feminists Hate Men?: Feminism, Antifeminism, and Gender Oppositionality. Journal of Social Philosophy 29 (2):15-31.
- Tom Digby (1996). Abortion Is the Issue From Hell. Free Inquiry 16.
- Tom Digby (1994). No One is Guilty: Crime, Patriarchy, and Individualism. Journal of Social Philosophy 25 (1):180-205.
- Tom Foster Digby (1991). Bodies and More Bodies: Hobbes's Ascriptive Individualism. Metaphilosophy 22 (4):324-332.
- Tom Foster Digby (1988). Philosophy as Radicalism. Proceedings and Addresses of the American Philosophical Association 61 (5):857 - 863.
- Tom Digby (1982). Mystical Non-Duality. Sophia 21 (2):17-22.
- Tom Foster Digby (1982). The Paradigm of Unity. Dissertation, University of Colorado at Boulder
- Tom F. Digby (1981). Kesarcodi-Watson on Atma-Vidya and "Ego". Philosophy and Phenomenological Research 42 (1):123-124.
- Tom F. Digby (1980). Theoria and the Spontaneity of Right Action in Aristotle's Ethics. New Scholasticism 54 (2):194-199.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: