- Atsushi Asai, Motoki Ohnishi, Etsuyo Nishigaki, Miho Sekimoto, Shunichi Fukuhara & Tsuguya Fukui (2004). Focus Group Interviews Examining Attitudes Towards Medical Research Among the Japanese: A Qualitative Study. Bioethics 18 (5):448–470.
- Noritoshi Tanida, Atsushi Asai, Motoki Ohnishi, Shizuko K. Nagata, Tsuguya Fukui, Yasuji Yamazaki & Helga Kuhse (2002). Voluntary Active Euthanasia and the Nurse: A Comparison of Japanese and Australian Nurses. Nursing Ethics 9 (3):313-322.
- Atsushi Asai, Motoki Ohnishi, Etsuyo Nishigaki, Miho Sekimoto, Shunichi Fukuhara & Tsuguya Fukui (2002). Attitudes of the Japanese Public and Doctors Towards Use of Archived Information and Samples Without Informed Consent: Preliminary Findings Based on Focus Group Interviews. [REVIEW] BMC Medical Ethics 3 (1):1-10.
- Atsushi Asai, Minako Kishino, Tsuguya Fukui, Masahiko Sakai, Masako Yokota, Kazumi Nakata, Sumiko Sasakabe, Kiyomi Sawada & Fumie Kaiji (1998). Choices of Japanese Patients in the Face of Disagreement. Bioethics 12 (2):162–172.
- Yasuharu Tokuda, Sachiko Ohde, Osamu Takahashi, Shigeaki Hinohara, Tsuguya Fukui, Takashi Inoguchi, James P. Butler & Shigeyuki Ueda (2009). Influence of Income on Health Status and Healthcare Utilization in Working Adults: An Illustration of Health Among the Working Poor in Japan. Japanese Journal of Political Science 10 (1):79-92.
- Tsukasa Nakamura, Osamu Takahashi, Kunihiko Matsui, Shiro Shimizu, Motoichi Setoyama, Masahisa Nakagawa, Tsuguya Fukui & Takeshi Morimoto (2006). Clinical Prediction Rules for Bacteremia and in‐Hospital Death Based on Clinical Data at the Time of Blood Withdrawal for Culture: An Evaluation of Their Development and Use. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice 12 (6):692-703.
- Takeshi Morimoto, Tejal K. Gandhi, Julie M. Fiskio, Andrew C. Seger, Joseph W. So, E. Francis Cook, Tsuguya Fukui & David W. Bates (2004). An Evaluation of Risk Factors for Adverse Drug Events Associated with Angiotensin‐Converting Enzyme Inhibitors. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice 10 (4):499-509.
- Atsushi Asai & Tsuguya Fukui (1997). Ethical Issues In Japanese Clinical Settings In 1990's: Attitudes And Experiences Of The Japanese. Eubios Journal of Asian and International Bioethics 7 (2):39-43.
- Atsushi Asai, Shizuko Nagata & Tsuguya Fukui (2000). What Ought to Be Done Regarding Health Care Ethics Education in Japan? Eubios Journal of Asian and International Bioethics 10 (1):2-4.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: