- Roger Wertheimer & USNA Ethics Section (2002). Ethics for Naval Leaders. Pearson.
- Veronique Bergeron (2007). The Ethics of Cesarean Section on Maternal Request: A Feminist Critique of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists' Position on Patient-Choice Surgery. Bioethics 21 (9):478–487.
- Michiel Brumsen & Ibo van de Poel (2001). A Special Section on Research in Engineering Ethics Towards a Research Programme for Ethics and Technology. Science and Engineering Ethics 7 (3):365-378.
- Theodore Walker & Mihály Tóth (eds.) (2008). Whiteheadian Ethics: Abstracts and Papers From the Ethics Section of the Philosophy Group at the 6th International Whitehead Conference at the University of Salzburg, July 2006. Cambridge Scholars Publishing.
- Edmund L. Erde (1995). Method and Methodology in Medical Ethics: Inaugurating Another New Section. Theoretical Medicine and Bioethics 16 (3).
- Frank Poletti (2005). FOCUS: European Views on Complexity, Recursion, and Planetary Ethics Preface to the FOCUS Section. World Futures 61 (4):247 – 249.
- David B. Morton, G. M. Berghardt & Jane A. Smith (1989). Animals, Science, and Ethics--Section III. Critical Anthropomorphism, Animal Suffering, and the Ecological Context. Hastings Center Report 20 (3).
- Strachan Donnelley (1989). Animals, Science, and Ethics--Section II. Animals in Science: The Justification Issue. Hastings Center Report 20 (3).
- F. B. Orlans (1989). Animals, Science, and Ethics--Section V. Policy Issues in the Use of Animals in Research, Testing, and Education. Hastings Center Report 20 (3).
- Andrew N. Rowan (1989). Animals, Science, and Ethics--Section IV. Ethical Review and the Animal Care and Use Committee. Hastings Center Report 20 (3).
- S. J. Hobson (1998). The Ethics of Compulsory Removal Under Section 47 of the 1948 National Assistance Act. Journal of Medical Ethics 24 (1):38-43.
- George Khushf (1997). Announcing a New Section and a Call for Papers Administrative and Organizational Ethics. HEC Forum 9 (4):299-309.
- David Hollenbach (2010). Book Discussion Section: Comparative Ethics, Islam, and Human Rights: Internal Pluralism and the Possible Development of Tradition. Journal of Religious Ethics 38 (3):580-587.
- Dane Scott (2012). Introduction to the Special Section, 'The Ethics of Geoengineering: Investigating the Moral Challenges of Solar Radiation Management'. Ethics, Policy and Environment 15 (2):133 - 135.
- Stephen H. Behnke (2011). Introduction to the Special Section on the Student Ethics Writing Prize. Ethics and Behavior 22 (1):42 - 43.
- Stephen H. Behnke (2014). Introduction to the Special Section on the Student Ethics Writing Prize. Ethics and Behavior 24 (4):263-264.
- Terrell Ward Bynum (2000). Special Section on Computer Ethics. Science and Engineering Ethics 6 (2):205-206.
- Stephen H. Behnke (2006). Apa Student Ethics Writing Prize: Introduction to the Special Section. Ethics and Behavior 16 (4):289-290.
- William S. Lynn (2003). Act of Ethics: A Special Section on Ethics and Global Activism. Ethics, Place and Environment 6 (1):43 – 46.
- M. D. Fowler (2009). Preface to Thematic Section: Religions, Spirituality, Ethics and Nursing. Nursing Ethics 16 (4):391-392.
- Matti Häyry (2001). Response to Special Section: “Cloning: Technology, Policy, and Ethics” (CQ Vol 7, No 2). Cambridge Quarterly of Healthcare Ethics 10 (2):205-208.
- Stephen H. Behnke (2006). APA Student Ethics Writing Prize: Introduction to the Special Section. Ethics and Behavior 16 (4):289 – 290.
- Stephen Behnke (2011). Introduction to the Special Section of Ethics & Behavior. Ethics and Behavior 20 (6):405-406.
- Tom Koch & Mary Rowell (1999). Response to Special Section: Cloning: Technology, Policy, and Ethics. Cambridge Quarterly of Healthcare Ethics 8 (2):241-245.
- Christian Becker & Donald Brown (2013). Introduction to the Special Section: Integrating Development Ethics and Climate Change Ethics. Ethics, Policy and Environment 16 (1):37-42.
- C. Kaplan (2010). Film Review: In Response to the Prevalence of Technology and Multimedia Sources of Information in Nursing Academia and Continuing Education for Nurses, Nursing Ethics is Opening the Traditional Book Review Section of the Journal to Occasional Review of Material From Other Media, Including Film. Films for the Humanities and Sciences, The Right to Femininity: Fighting Female Circumcision in Africa Today, Films Media Group, Cambridge Educational: Princeton, New Jersey, 2005, 46 Minutes: VHS 9781421313610, DVD 9781421324099, VHS or DVD $149.95, DVD + 3-Year Streaming $224.93, 3-Year Streaming $149.95. [REVIEW] Nursing Ethics 17 (1):146-147.
- T. A. Savage, C. J. Gill & K. L. Kirschner (2004). Introduction to a Special Section on Disability Ethics. Journal of Clinical Ethics 15 (4):256.
- Charles W. Kegley (1969). Section II: Martin Buber's Ethics and the Problem of Norms. Religious Studies 5 (2):181.
- Matti Häyry (2001). Response to Special Section: “Cloning: Technology, Policy, and Ethics” (CQ Vol 7, No 2) But What If We Feel That Cloning Is Wrong? [REVIEW] Cambridge Quarterly of Healthcare Ethics 10 (2):205-208.
- B. Anton (2004). Special Section: Patient Ethics. Cambridge Quarterly of Healthcare Ethics 14 (2):189-190.
- Stephen H. Behnke (2013). Introduction to the Special Section on the Student Ethics Writing Prize. Ethics and Behavior 23 (1):1-2.
- D. A. Buehler (1997). Special Section: Alpha and Omega: Ethics at the Edges of Life-Bibliography. Cambridge Quarterly of Healthcare Ethics 6 (2):222-225.
- T. W. Bynum (2001). Introduction-Special Section on Computer Ethics (Part 2) The Challenge of Applying Ethics. Science and Engineering Ethics 7 (2):219-220.
- A. Edward Doudera (1983). Section 504, Handicapped Newborns, and Ethics Committees: An Alternative to the Hotline. Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics 11 (5):200-202.
- A. Edward Doudera (1983). Section 504, Handicapped Newborns, and Ethics Committees: An Alternative to the Hotline. Journal of Law, Medicine and Ethics 11 (5):200-202.
- Lauren Harroff (forthcoming). CES 102, Section 17 October 15, 2008 Ethics of Extraterrestrial Life When the Phoenix Landed on Mars, It Opened the Possibility for Extraterrestrial Life Through the Discovery of Ice and Perchlorate, a Chemical Used as an Energy Source by Some Bacteria (Courtland). These Discoveries Have Sparked Debate Surrounding the Ethical Responsibilities Towards Extraterrestrial Life. [REVIEW] Ethics.
- Ronald K. Mitchell, Bradley R. Agle, James J. Chrisman & Laura J. Spence (2011). Special Section-Stakeholder Theory, Ethics, Corporate Social Responsibility, and Family Enterprise-Toward a Theory of Stakeholder Salience in Family Firms. Business Ethics Quarterly 21 (2):235.
- Robert Mason & James McClellan (1969). Book Review Section: Ethics and Education. [REVIEW] World Futures 8 (1):79-90.
- Alex Wayman (1994). Response to Mark Tatz' Review of "Ethics of Tibet": Bodhisattva Section of Tsong-Kha-Pa's Lam Rim Chen Mo. Philosophy East and West 44 (1):145-147.
- Alex Wayman (1993). Ethics of Tibet: Bodhisattva Section of Tsong-Kha-Pa's Lam Rim Chen Mo. Philosophy East and West 43 (2):337-341.
- Moral Dilemmas (1989). This Section is an Account of the Responses Toal975 Questionnaire Submitted to the Presidents Of500 of the Largest US Corporations About Matters Ranging From Stealing an Otherwise Unobtainable Drug to Save One's Son to Whistle-Blowing and Bribery. The Section Also Includes the Comments of Four University Professors Whose Fields of Study Include Ethics. As a Whole, It Provides an Idea of the Matters of Moral Concern Among Business Executives and Business Ethics Practitioners in the Mid-1970s. [REVIEW] In A. Pablo Iannone (ed.), Contemporary Moral Controversies in Business. Oxford University Press 61.
- Erinn Gilson (2011). Responsive Becoming: Ethics Between Deleuze and Feminism. In Nathan Jun & Daniel W. Smith (eds.), Deleuze and Ethics. Edinburgh University Press
- Loren Falkenberg & Jaana Woiceshyn (2008). Enhancing Business Ethics: Using Cases to Teach Moral Reasoning. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 79 (3):213 - 217.
- Lori Holder-Webb & Jeffrey Cohen (2012). The Cut and Paste Society: Isomorphism in Codes of Ethics. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 107 (4):485-509.
- Andrew Lau (2004). Teaching Engineering Ethics to First-Year College Students. Science and Engineering Ethics 10 (2):359-368.
- Daulatram B. Lund (2008). Gender Differences in Ethics Judgment of Marketing Professionals in the United States. Journal of Business Ethics 77 (4):501 - 515.
- Georges Enderle (2010). Wealth Creation in China and Some Lessons for Development Ethics. Journal of Business Ethics 96 (1):1 - 15.
- Dries Berings & Stef Adriaenssens (2012). The Role of Business Ethics, Personality, Work Values and Gender in Vocational Interests From Adolescents. Journal of Business Ethics 106 (3):325-335.
- Fritz Allhoff (2011). What Are Applied Ethics? Science and Engineering Ethics 17 (1):1-19.
- David P. Billington (2006). Teaching Ethics in Engineering Education Through Historical Analysis. Science and Engineering Ethics 12 (2):205-222.
|1 — 50 / 1000||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: