- Vadim S. Rotenberg (2004). The Ontogeny and Asymmetry of the Highest Brain Skills and the Pathogenesis of Schizophrenia. Behavioral and Brain Sciences 27 (6):864-865.score: 960.0
- D. L. Hull, R. E. Langman, S. S. Glenn & V. S. Rotenberg (2001). A General Account of Selection: Biology, Immunology, and Behavior-Open Peer Commentary-Variations and Active Versus Reactive Behavior as Factors of the Selection Processes. Behavioral and Brain Sciences 24 (3):553-553.score: 280.0
- V. S. Rotenberg (2000). Search Activity: A Key to Resolving Contradictions in Sleep/Dream Investigation. Behavioral and Brain Sciences 23 (6):996-999.score: 240.0
- V. S. Rotenberg (2001). Variations and Active Versus Reactive Behavior as Factors of the Selection Processes. Behavioral and Brain Sciences 24 (3):553-554.score: 240.0
- V. S. Rotenberg (1996). The Psychobiological Dream Functions: A New Solution for Old Contradiction. In Jacques J. Rozenberg (ed.), Sense and Nonsense: Philosophical, Clinical, and Ethical Perspectives. Hebrew University. 187--197.score: 240.0
- [author unknown] (1991). Prepared Testimony and Statement for the Record of Marc Rotenberg Director, Washington Office, Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility (CPSR) on the Use of the Social Security Number as a National Identifier Before the Subcommittee on Social Secu Rity, Committee on Ways and Means, U.S House of Representatives February 27, 1991. Acm Sigcas Computers and Society 21 (2-4):13-19.score: 72.0
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: