- Jeremy Snyder, Valorie A. Crooks, Rory Johnston & Shafik Dharamsi (2013). “Do Your Homework…and Then Hope for the Best”: The Challenges That Medical Tourism Poses to Canadian Family Physicians' Support of Patients' Informed Decision-Making. [REVIEW] BMC Medical Ethics 14 (1):37.
- Kali Penney, Jeremy Snyder, Valorie A. Crooks & Rory Johnston (2011). Risk Communication and Informed Consent in the Medical Tourism Industry: A Thematic Content Analysis of Canadian Broker Websites. [REVIEW] BMC Medical Ethics 12 (1):17-.
- Jeremy Snyder, Valorie Crooks, Rory Johnston & Paul Kingsbury (2013). Beyond Sun, Sand, and Stitches: Assigning Responsibility for the Harms of Medical Tourism. Bioethics 27 (5):233-242.
- Jeremy Snyder & Valorie A. Crooks (2012). New Ethical Perspectives on Medical Tourism in the Developing World. Developing World Bioethics 12 (1):iii-vi.
- Krystyna Adams, Jeremy Snyder, Valorie A. Crooks & Rory Johnston (2013). Promoting Social Responsibility Amongst Health Care Users: Medical Tourists' Perspectives on an Information Sheet Regarding Ethical Concerns in Medical Tourism. Philosophy, Ethics, and Humanities in Medicine 8 (1):19.
- Jeremy Snyder, Rory Johnston, Valorie A. Crooks, Jeff Morgan & Krystyna Adams (forthcoming). How Medical Tourism Enables Preferential Access to Care: Four Patterns From the Canadian Context. Health Care Analysis:1-13.
- Jeremy Snyder & Valorie A. Crooks (2010). Medical Tourism and Bariatric Surgery: More Moral Challenges. American Journal of Bioethics 10 (12):28-30.
- Jeremy Snyder, Valorie Crooks & Leigh Turner (2011). Issues and Challenges in Research on the Ethics of Medical Tourism: Reflections From a Conference. [REVIEW] Journal of Bioethical Inquiry 8 (1):3-6.
- Melissa D. Giesbrecht, Valorie A. Crooks & Kelli I. Stajduhar (2014). Examining the Language-Place-Healthcare Intersection in the Context of Canadian Homecare Nursing. Nursing Inquiry 21 (1):79-90.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: