- Miles Fairburn, W. H. Oliver & Peter Munz (eds.) (1996). The Certainty of Doubt: Tributes to Peter Munz. Victoria University Press.score: 290.0
- E. W. Gray & J. H. Oliver (1973). Marcus Aurelius: Aspects of Civic and Cultural Policy in the East. Journal of Hellenic Studies 93:259.score: 270.0
- E. W. Gray & J. H. Oliver (1955). The Ruling Power. A Study of the Roman Empire in the Second Century After Christ Through the Roman Oration of Aelius Aristides. (Transactions of the American Philosophical Society, 43, 2.). [REVIEW] Journal of Hellenic Studies 75:196.score: 270.0
- B. W. H. (1906). Brygos: His Characteristics. By Oliver S. Tonks. (Memoirs of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences, Vol. Xiii. No. 2.) Pp. 58. With Two Plates and 89 Figs, in Text. 12⅛″ × 10″. Cambridge, U.S.A., 1904. [REVIEW] The Classical Review 20 (02):140-.score: 210.0
- Richard Charmatz (1974). Animal Colonies Animal Colonies: Development and Function Through Time R. S. Boardman A. H. Cheetham W. A. Oliver, Jr. Bioscience 24 (8):467-467.score: 87.0
- Andreas Vrahimis (2013). "Was There a Sun Before Men Existed?": A. J. Ayer and French Philosophy in the Fifties. Journal for the History of Analytical Philosophy 1 (9).score: 27.0
- Wendy W. N. Wan, Chung-Leung Luk, Oliver H. M. Yau, Alan C. B. Tse, Leo Y. M. Sin, Kenneth K. Kwong & Raymond P. M. Chow (2009). Do Traditional Chinese Cultural Values Nourish a Market for Pirated CDs? Journal of Business Ethics 88 (1):185 - 196.score: 27.0
- W. N. Wan Wendy, Oliver Chung-Leung Luk, Alan H. M. Yau, Leo C. B. Tse, Kenneth Y. M. Sin, Raymond K. Kwong & P. M. Chow (forthcoming). Do Traditional Chinese Cultural Values Nourish a Market for Pirated Cds? Journal of Business Ethics.score: 27.0
- A. N. Whitehead, Oliver Lodge, J. W. Nicholson, Henry Head, Adrian Stephen & H. Wildon Carr (1919). Symposium: Time, Space, and Material: Are They, and If so in What Sense, the Ultimate Data of Science? Aristotelian Society Supplementary Volume 2:44 - 108.score: 27.0
- Jerry Miner, George A. Male, George W. Bright, Cole S. Brembeck, Ronald E. Hull, Roger R. Woock, Ralph J. Erickson, Oliver S. Ikenberry, William F. O'neill, William H. Hay, David Neil Silk, Gail Zivin & David Conrad (1975). Book Review Section 1. [REVIEW] Ethics and Behavior 6 (1):38-65.score: 27.0
- Derrick G. Watson, Glyn W. Humphreys, C. N. L. Olivers, C. Kaernbach, E. Schröger & H. Müller (2004). Visual Marking: Using Time as Well as Space in Visual Selection. In Christian Kaernbach, Erich Schroger & Hermann Müller (eds.), Psychophysics Beyond Sensation: Laws and Invariants of Human Cognition. Psychology Press.score: 9.0
Using PhilPapers from home?
Click here to configure this browser for off-campus access.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: