- W. Penfield (1975). The Mystery of the Mind. Princeton University Press.
- W. Penfield (1969). Consciousness, Memory, and Man's Conditioned Reflexes. In H. Hyden (ed.), On the Biology of Learning. Harcourt, Brace, and World 129--168.
- W. Penfield (1937). The Cerebral Cortex and Consciousness. In The Harvey Lectures.
- W. Penfield (1955). The Permanent Record of the Stream of Consciousness. Acta Psychologica 11:47-69.
- W. Penfield (1966). In Discussion of Libet. Edited by JC Eccles. In John C. Eccles (ed.), Brain and Conscious Experience. Springer 176--180.
- Wilder Penfield (1961). Pseudo-Sensility: Osler's Dictum Reconsidered. Perspectives in Biology and Medicine 4 (4):437-444.
- Wilder Penfield (1954). Studies of the Cerebral Cortex of Man: A Review and an Interpretation. In J. F. Delafresnaye (ed.), Brain Mechanisms and Consciousness. Blackwell 284--309.
- Wilder Penfield (1966). Speech, Perception and the Uncommitted Cortex. In John C. Eccles (ed.), Brain and Conscious Experience. Springer 217--237.
- W. Penfield (ed.) (1937). The Harvey Lectures.
- Maurice B. Visscher, I. S. Ravdin, Dwight J. Ingle, Wilder Penfield, Theodore Rasmussen, Ward C. Halstead, James K. Feibleman & Julian Huxley (1963). Letters to and From the Editor. Perspectives in Biology and Medicine 6 (4):535-545.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: