- Beth L. Rodgers Phd Rn Faanprofessor & Wen-jiuan Yendoctoral Student (2002). Re-Thinking Nursing Science Through the Understanding of Buddhism. Nursing Philosophy 3 (3):213–221.
- Xing Wen (2013). Did King Wen of Zhou Develop the Zhouyi? Contemporary Chinese Thought 44 (3):60-85.
- Beth L. Rodgers & Wen-Jiuan Yen (2002). Re-Thinking Nursing Science Through the Understanding of Buddhism. Nursing Philosophy 3 (3):213-221.
- Sarah B. Laditka & Margaret M. Houck (2006). Student-Developed Case Studies: An Experiential Approach for Teaching Ethics in Management. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 64 (2):157 - 167.
- E. Alpay (2013). Student-Inspired Activities for the Teaching and Learning of Engineering Ethics. Science and Engineering Ethics 19 (4):1455-1468.
- Arthur Coren (2011). Turning a Blind Eye: Faculty Who Ignore Student Cheating. [REVIEW] Journal of Academic Ethics 9 (4):291-305.
- Robert M. Siegfried (2004). Student Attitudes on Software Piracy and Related Issues of Computer Ethics. Ethics and Information Technology 6 (4):215-222.
- Rodney C. Roberts (forthcoming). Are Some of the Things Faculty Do to Maximize Their Student Evaluation of Teachers Scores Unethical? Journal of Academic Ethics:1-16.
- Dennis F. Thompson (1976). Bibliography: The Education of a Founding Father. The Reading List for John Witherspoon's Course in Political Theory, as Taken by James Madison. Political Theory 4 (4):523-529.
- Laura Welfare & Corrine Sackett (2010). Authorship in Student-Faculty Collaborative Research: Perceptions of Current and Best Practices. [REVIEW] Journal of Academic Ethics 8 (3):199-215.
- Bradley J. Sleeper, Kenneth C. Schneider, Paula S. Weber & James E. Weber (2006). Scale and Study of Student Attitudes Toward Business Education's Role in Addressing Social Issues. Journal of Business Ethics 68 (4):381 - 391.
- Mary E. Sunderland (2013). Using Student Engagement to Relocate Ethics to the Core of the Engineering Curriculum. Science and Engineering Ethics:1-18.
- Erika Löfström & Pauliina Kupila (2013). The Instructional Challenges of Student Plagiarism. Journal of Academic Ethics 11 (3):231-242.
- Ana M. Martínez-Alemán (2007). The Nature of the Gift: Accountability and the Professor-Student Relationship. Educational Philosophy and Theory 39 (6):574–591.
- M. L. Jennings (2009). Medical Student Burnout: Interdisciplinary Exploration and Analysis. [REVIEW] Journal of Medical Humanities 30 (4):253-269.
- Lisa M. Robins & Peter J. Kanowski (2008). PhD by Publication: A Student's Perspective. Journal of Research Practice 4 (2):Article M3.
- Alia Al-Saji (2012). Creating Possibility: The Time of the Quebec Student Movement. Theory and Event 15 (3).
- Colleen Halupa & Doris U. Bolliger (2015). Student Perceptions of Self-Plagiarism: A Multi-University Exploratory Study. Journal of Academic Ethics 13 (1):91-105.
- Yingying Lee, Manlai You & Ming-Ying Yang (2015). A Survey of Student Opinions on Ethical Design Standards in Taiwan. Science and Engineering Ethics 21 (2):505-530.
- Cynthia D. Rittenhouse (1996). Survival Skills and Ethics Training for Graduate Students: A Graduate Student Perspective. Science and Engineering Ethics 2 (3):367-380.
- Michael H. Malloy (2012). The Osler Student Societies of the University of Texas Medical Branch: A Medical Professionalism Translational Tool. [REVIEW] HEC Forum 24 (4):273-278.
- Corrine R. Sackett (2010). Authorship in Student-Faculty Collaborative Research: Perceptions of Current and Best Practices. [REVIEW] Journal of Academic Ethics 8 (3):199-215.
- Nalinaksha Bhattacharyya (2004). Student Evaluations and Moral Hazard. Journal of Academic Ethics 2 (3):263-271.
- André Baier (2013). Student-Driven Courses on the Social and Ecological Responsibilities of Engineers. Science and Engineering Ethics 19 (4):1469-1472.
- Ruyu Hung (2013). Educational Hospitality and Trust in Teacher–Student Relationships: A Derridarian Visiting. Studies in Philosophy and Education 32 (1):87-99.
- Doris Santoro Gómez (2008). Women’s Proper Place and Student-Centered Pedagogy. Studies in Philosophy and Education 27 (5):313-333.
- Wayne S. Mcgowan & Lee Partridge (2013). Student Engagement and Making Community Happen. Educational Philosophy and Theory 46 (3):1-18.
- Rachel E. Davis, Devavrata Joshi, Krishan Patel, M. Briggs & Charles A. Vincent (2013). The Medical Student as a Patient: Attitudes Towards Involvement in the Quality and Safety of Health Care. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice 19 (5):812-818.
- Patricia M. Lampkin (1999). Mountains and Passes: Traversing the Landscape of Ethics and Student Affairs Administration. National Association of Student Personnel Administration.
- Herbert Hewitt Stroup (1964). Toward a Philosophy of Organized Student Activities. Minneapolis, University of Minnesota Press.
- Kathryn M. Weston, Judy R. Mullan, Wendy Hu, Colin Thomson, Warren C. Rich, Patricia Knight-Billington, Brahmaputra Marjadi & Peter L. McLennan (forthcoming). Academic Guidance in Medical Student Research: How Well Do Supervisors and Students Understand the Ethics of Human Research? Journal of Academic Ethics:1-16.
- Robert W. Kolodinsky, Timothy M. Madden, Daniel S. Zisk & Eric T. Henkel (2010). Attitudes About Corporate Social Responsibility: Business Student Predictors. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 91 (2):167 - 181.
- Diannah Lowry (2003). An Investigation of Student Moral Awareness and Associated Factors in Two Cohorts of an Undergraduate Business Degree in a British University: Implications for Business Ethics Curriculum Design. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 48 (1):7-19.
- S. Shah & T. Wu (2008). The Medical Student Global Health Experience: Professionalism and Ethical Implications. Journal of Medical Ethics 34 (5):375-378.
- William R. Wynd & John Mager (1989). The Business and Society Course: Does It Change Student Attitudes? [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 8 (6):487 - 491.
- Neil Granitz & Dana Loewy (2007). Applying Ethical Theories: Interpreting and Responding to Student Plagiarism. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 72 (3):293 - 306.
- Gert Biesta (2010). Learner, Student, Speaker: Why It Matters How We Call Those We Teach. Educational Philosophy and Theory 42 (5):540-552.
- Saadia Mahmud & Tracey Bretag (2015). Integrity in Postgraduate Research: The Student Voice. Science and Engineering Ethics 21 (6):1657-1672.
- Brian Talbot (2012). Student Relativism: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb. Teaching Philosophy 35 (2):171-187.
- Thomas Hobbes (2005). A Dialogue Between a Philosopher and a Student, of the Common Laws of England. Oxford University Press.
- Linda Achey Kidwell (2001). Student Honor Codes as a Tool for Teaching Professional Ethics. Journal of Business Ethics 29 (1-2):45 - 49.
- Annett Juras, Janine Brockmeier, Vera Niedergesaess & Dietrich Brandt (2014). Trust and Team Development to Fight Chaos: Three Student Reports. AI and Society 29 (2):267-275.
- Patricia J. Carlson & Frances Burke (1998). Lessons Learned From Ethics in the Classroom: Exploring Student Growth in Flexibility, Complexity and Comprehension. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 17 (11):1179-1187.
- Gavin G. Enck (2013). Ideals of Student Excellence and Enhancement. Neuroethics 6 (1):155-164.
- Jeffrey C. Sandler & Brenda L. Russell (2005). Faculty-Student Collaborations: Ethics and Satisfaction in Authorship Credit. Ethics and Behavior 15 (1):65 – 80.
- Asli Yazici, Sedat Yazici & Meziyet Sema Erdem (2011). Faculty and Student Perceptions on College Cheating: Evidence From Turkey. Educational Studies 37 (2):221-231.
- Colleen Halupa & Doris U. Bolliger (2013). Faculty Perceptions of Student Self Plagiarism: An Exploratory Multi-University Study. [REVIEW] Journal of Academic Ethics 11 (4):297-310.
- Joshua Rust & Eric Schwitzgebel (2013). Ethicists' and Nonethicists' Responsiveness to Student E‐Mails: Relationships Among Expressed Normative Attitude, Self‐Described Behavior, and Empirically Observed Behavior. Metaphilosophy 44 (3):350-371.
- Peter Ashworth, Ranald MacDonald & Madeleine Freewood (2003). The Student Lifeworld and the Meanings of Plagiarism. Journal of Phenomenological Psychology 34 (2):257-278.
- Sook‐Jeong Lee (2007). The Relations Between the Student–Teacher Trust Relationship and School Success in the Case of Korean Middle Schools. Educational Studies 33 (2):209-216.
|1 — 50 / 1000||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: