- Wendy Lynne Lee (2013). Commentary on Ben Berger's Attention Deficit Democracy. Social Philosophy Today 29:153-158.
- Wendy Lynne Lee (2012). Nicholas A. Robins. Mercury, Mining, and Empire: The Human and Ecological Cost of Colonial Silver in the Andes. Environmental Philosophy 9 (2):208-212.
- Wendy Lynne Lee (2011). Commentary on Eric M. Cave's "Marital Pluralism : Making Marriage Safer for Love". In Adrianne Leigh McEvoy (ed.), Sex, Love, and Friendship: Studies of the Society for the Philosophy of Sex and Love: 1993-2003. Rodopi.
- Wendy Lynne Lee (2010). Contemporary Feminist Theory and Activism: Six Global Issues. Broadview.
- Wendy Lynne Lee (2010). Environmentalism in Popular Culture. Environmental Ethics 32 (3):327-330.
- Wendy Lynne Lee (2009). Nature Ethics. Environmental Ethics 31 (2):217-220.
- Wendy Lynne Lee (2009). Restoring Human-Centerednes to Environmental Conscience: The Ecocentrist's Dilemma, the Role of Heterosexualized Anthropomorphizing, and the Significance of Language to Ecological Feminism. Ethics and the Environment 14 (1):pp. 29-51.
- Wendy Lynne Lee (2007). Aristotle's Ecological Conception of Living Things and its Significance for Feminist Theory. Diametros 14:68-84.
- Wendy Lynne Lee (2006). On Ecology and Aesthetic Experience: A Feminist Theory of Value and Praxis. Ethics and the Environment 11 (1):21-41.
- Wendy Lynne Lee (2005). The Aesthetic Appreciation of Nature, Scientific Objectivity, and the Standpoint of the Subjugated: Anthropocentrism Reimagined. Ethics, Place and Environment 8 (2):235 – 250.
- Wendy Lynne Lee (2001). On Marx. Wadsworth.
- Wendy Lynne Lee & Laura M. Dow (2001). Queering Ecological Feminism: Erotophobia, Commodification, Art, and Lesbian Identity. Ethics and the Environment 6 (2):1-21.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: