PhilPapers is currently in read-only mode while we are performing some maintenance. You can use the site normally except that you cannot sign in. This shouldn't last long.
philosophical research online
New this week: 1,346
- William Uzgalis (forthcoming). Modes and Bundles: Thiel on Self-Consciousness and Personal Identity in the Seventeenth and Eighteenth Centuries. British Journal for the History of Philosophy:1-10.
- William Uzgalis (2009). Anthony Collins on the Emergence of Consciousness and Personal Identity. Philosophy Compass 4 (2):363-379.
- William Uzgalis, Anthony Collins. Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy.
- William Uzgalis, John Locke. Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy.
- William Uzgalis (2008). Review of Barry Dainton, The Phenomenal Self. [REVIEW] Notre Dame Philosophical Reviews 2008 (12).
- William Uzgalis (2007). Review of Conal Condren, Stephen Gaukroger, Ian Hunter (Eds.), The Philosopher in Early Modern Europe: The Nature of a Contested Identity. [REVIEW] Notre Dame Philosophical Reviews 2007 (7).
- William Uzgalis (2005). Berkeley and the Westward Course of Empire : On Racism and Ethnocentrism. In Andrew Valls (ed.), Race and Racism in Modern Philosophy. Cornell University Press.
- Gene Korienek & William L. Uzgalis (2002). Adaptable Robots. Metaphilosophy 33 (1-2):83-97.
- William Uzgalis (2002). David Wiggins, Sameness and Substance Renewed Reviewed By. Philosophy in Review 22 (3):227-229.
- Anita Allen, Bernard Boxill, Joshua Cohen, R. M. Hare, Bill Lawson, Tommy Lott, Howard McGary, Julius Moravcsik, Laurence Thomas, William Uzgalis, Julie Ward, Bernard Williams & Cynthia Willett (1998). Subjugation and Bondage: Critical Essays on Slavery and Social Philosophy. Rowman & Littlefield Publishers.
- William L. Uzgalis (1990). Relative Identity and Locke's Principle of Individuation. History of Philosophy Quarterly 7 (3):283 - 297.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Click here to configure this browser for off-campus access.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: