- Leticia Arancibia Martínez, Pamela Soto García & Andrea González Vera (2016). Social imaginary and bio-politics in school: women as the body of crime. Cinta de Moebio 55:29-46.
- Morag Buchan (1999). Women in Plato's Political Theory. Routledge.
- Nuraan Davids (2014). Muslim Women and the Politics of Religious Identity in a (Post) Secular Society. Studies in Philosophy and Education 33 (3):303-313.
- Catherine Gipoulon (1989). The Emergence of Women in Politics in China, 1898-1927. Chinese Studies in History 23 (2):46-67.
- Chunghee Sarah Soh (1993). Fathers and Daughters: Paternal Influence Among Korean Women in Politics. Ethos 21 (1):53-78.
- Chunghee Sarah Soh (1993). Fathers and Daughters: Paternal Influence Among Korean Women in Politics. Ethos: Journal of the Society for Psychological Anthropology 21 (1):53-78.
- Asli Özgen Tuncer (2012). Women on the Move: The Politics of Walking in Agnès Varda. Deleuze Studies 6 (1):103-116.
- Leila J. Rupp (1997). Sexuality and Politics in the Early Twentieth Century: The Case of the International Women's Movement. Feminist Studies 23 (3).
- Elora Halim Chowdhury (2015). When Love and Violence Meet: Women's Agency and Transformative Politics in Rubaiyat Hossain's Meherjaan. Hypatia 30 (4):760-777.
- Lisa Pace Vetter (2005). Women's Work as Political Art: Weaving and Dialectical Politics in Homer, Aristophanes, and Plato. Lexington Books.
- Robin Seager (1994). Roman Women and Politics Richard A. Bauman: Women and Politics in Ancient Rome. Pp.Xvi+294. London, New York: Routledge, 1992. Cased, £37.50. [REVIEW] The Classical Review 44 (02):358-359.
- Nicola Ansell (2001). Producing Knowledge About 'Third World Women': The Politics of Fieldwork in a Zimbabwean Secondary School. Ethics, Place and Environment 4 (2):101 – 116.
- Maud Eduards (1991). Toward a Third Way: Women's Politics and Welfare Policies in Sweden. Social Research 58.
- Nicola Ansell (2001). Producing Knowledge About 'Third World Women': The Politics of Fieldwork in a Zimbabwean Secondary School. Ethics, Place and Environment 4 (2):101-116.
- Susan Drodge (1994). The Sexual Politics of the Eye: Women in Pope's Poetry. Lumen: Selected Proceedings From the Canadian Society for Eighteenth-Century Studies 13:79.
- Mary Mccune (2002). Creating a Place for Women in a Socialist Brotherhood: Class and Gender Politics in the Workmen’s Circle, 1892-1930. Feminist Studies 28:585-610.
- L. Eduards Maud (1991). Toward a Third Way: Women's Politics and Welfare Policies in Sweden'. Social Research 58:3.
- Sara M. Butler (2009). Cordelia Beattie, Medieval Single Women: The Politics of Social Classification in Late Medieval England. Oxford and New York: Oxford University Press, 2007. Pp. Xiii, 179; Tables. $80. [REVIEW] Speculum 84 (1):115-117.
- Sara M. Butler (2009). Medieval Single Women: The Politics of Social Classification in Late Medieval EnglandCordelia Beattie. Speculum 84 (1):115-117.
- Huey-li Li (1998). Review of Engendering the Chinese Revolution: Radical Women, Communist Politics, and Mass Movement in the 1920s by Christina Kelley Gilmartin. [REVIEW] Philosophy East and West 48 (3):517-519.
- N. Nabavi (2011). Women and Politics in Iran: Veiling, Unveiling, and Reveiling by Hamideh Sedghi. Journal of Islamic Studies 22 (2):281-283.
- Kathleen Nutt (1993). Nationalisms and Sexualities; From Cathleen to Anorexia; Sex and Nation: Women in Irish Culture and Politics. [REVIEW] Radical Philosophy 64.
- Elizabeth Bernstein (2012). Carceral Politics as Gender Justice? The “Traffic in Women” and Neoliberal Circuits of Crime, Sex, and Rights. Theory and Society 41 (3):233-259.
- Steven C. Hause & Anne R. Kenney (1989). [Book Review] Women's Suffrage and Social Politics in the French Third Republic. [REVIEW] Feminist Studies 15.
- Cynthia Briggs Kittredge (forthcoming). Book Review: The Politics of Heaven: Women, Gender, and Empire in the Study of Paul. [REVIEW] Interpretation 63 (4):428-428.
- Elsa Barkley Brown (1997). 'What Has Happened Here': The Politics of Difference in Women's History and Feminist Politics. In Linda J. Nicholson (ed.), The Second Wave: A Reader in Feminist Theory. Routledge
- L. L. Wall & J. O. DeLancey (1991). The Politics of Prolapse: A Revisionist Approach to Disorders of the Pelvic Floor in Women. Perspectives in Biology and Medicine 34 (4):486.
- Gerard Huiskamp (2000). Identity Politics and Democratic Transitions in Latin America: (Re)Organizing Women's Strategic Interests Through Community Activism. [REVIEW] Theory and Society 29 (3):385-424.
- Bridget Hill (1991). [Book Review] Women, Work, and Sexual Politics in Eighteenth-Century England. [REVIEW] Science and Society 55 (3):365-367.
- Marisa Linton (2000). Virtue Rewarded? Women and the Politics of Virtue in 18th-Century France. Part II. History of European Ideas 26 (1):51-65.
- Marisa Linton (2000). Virtue Rewarded? Women and the Politics of Virtue in 18th-Century France. Part I. History of European Ideas 26 (1):35-49.
- Ionela Băluţă (2015). Construire la Démocratie Sans les Femmes. Genre Et Politique Dans la Roumanie postcommunisteBuilding Democracy Without Women: Gender and Politics in Postcommunist Romania. Clio 41:187-200.
- Norma Claire Moruzzi (2013). The Politics of Women's Rights in Iran. The European Legacy 18 (7):1-1.
- E. Manion (1981). Personal Politics: The Roots of Women's Liberation in the Civil Rights Movement and the New Left. Télos 1981 (48):205-212.
- Arlene W. Saxonhouse (1980). Men, Women, War, and Politics: Family and Polis in Aristophanes and Euripides. Political Theory 8 (1):65-81.
- Sandra Stanley Holton (1989). [Book Review] Feminism and Democracy, Women's Suffrage and Reform Politics in Britain, 1900-1918. [REVIEW] Feminist Studies 15:591-602.
- Jean-Louis Triaud (2003). Barbara CALLAWAY Et Lucy CREEVEY, The Heritage of Islam. Women, Religion and Politics in West Africa, Boulder Et Londres, Lynne Rienner Publishers, 1994, 221 P. [REVIEW] Clio 6.
- B. Bryan (2007). Book Review: "Women's Work" as Political Art: Weaving and Dialectical Politics in Homer, Aristophanes, and Plato. [REVIEW] Political Theory 35 (1):101-103.
- Kimberley Curtis (2004). Rapture and Rupture: Ruminations On Enclave Politics, Political Oblivion, and the Need for Recognition in the Early Women's Liberation Movement. Constellations 11 (4):551-574.
- J. S. Pedersen (2004). Identity Politics in the Women's Movement. Edited by Barbara Ryan. The European Legacy 9:557-557.
- Hammed Shahidian (1997). Women and Clandestine Politics in Iran, 1970-1985. Feminist Studies 23 (1).
- Jon Rubin (2001). C.L. Bacchi, Women, Policy and Politics: The Construction of Policy Problems; N. Lacey, Unspeakable Subjects: Feminist Essays in Legal and Social Theory; D.L. Rhode, Speaking of Sex: The Denial of Gender Inequality; M.L. Shanley and U. Narayan (Eds.), Reconstructing Political Theory. Feminist Perspectives. [REVIEW] Feminist Legal Studies 9 (1):75-83.
- Mire Amina (1998). In/Through the Bodies of Women: Rethinking Gender in African Politics. Polis 6 (2).
- Hera Cook (2006). Any Friend of the Movement: Networking for Birth Control, 1920?1940 and Beyond the Reproductive Body: The Politics of Women's Health and Work in Early Victorian England. [REVIEW] Nursing Inquiry 13 (4):305-307.
- Jocelyn Boryczka (2012). Suspect Citizens: Women, Virtue, and Vice in Backlash Politics. Temple University Press.
- Elizabeth Fee (1987). In the Patient's Best Interest: Women and the Politics of Medical DecisionsSue Fisher. Isis 78 (2):288-288.
- Lynn A. Higgins & Martha Noel Evans (1989). Masks of Tradition: Women and the Politics of Writing in Twentieth Century France. Substance 18 (3):112.
- Chris Holmlund, Alice A. Jardine & Anne M. Menke (1993). Shifting Scenes: Interviews on Women, Writing, and Politics in Post-'68 France. Substance 22 (2/3):356.
- Amina Mire (2001). In/Through the Bodies of Women: Rethinking Gender in African Politics. Polis 8:1-19.
- V. M. Moghadam (2010). The Politics of Women's Rights in Iran * by Arzoo Osanloo. Journal of Islamic Studies 21 (2):306-308.
|1 — 50 / 1000||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: