- Rosemarie Tong (2001). Towards a Feminist Global Bioethics: Addressing Women's Health Concerns Worldwide. [REVIEW] Health Care Analysis 9 (2):229-246.
- Jalil Safaei (2012). Democracy, Human Rights and Women's Health. Mens Sana Monographs 10 (1):134.
- Alison M. Jaggar (2002). Vulnerable Women and Neo-Liberal Globalization: Debt Burdens Undermine Women's Health in the Global South. Theoretical Medicine and Bioethics 23 (6):425-440.
- Carol McDonald & Marjorie McIntyre (2002). Women's Health, Women's Health Care: Complicating Experience, Language and Ideologies. Nursing Philosophy 3 (3):260-267.
- Ronald Aday & Lori Farney (2014). Malign Neglect: Assessing Older Women's Health Care Experiences in Prison. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry 11 (3):359-372.
- Jalil Safaei (2009). Democracy and Women's Health. Mens Sana Monographs 7 (1):20.
- Nancy Tuana (2006). The Speculum of Ignorance: The Women's Health Movement and Epistemologies of Ignorance. Hypatia 21 (3):1-19.
- Sirrku Kristiina Hellsten (2001). From Human Wrongs to Universal Rights: Communication and Feminist Challenges for the Promotion of Women's Health in the Third World. Developing World Bioethics 1 (2):98–115.
- Zuhal Bahar, Hale Okçay, şeyda Özbıçakçı, Ayşe Beşer, Besti üstün & Meryem Öztürk (2005). The Effects of Islam and Traditional Practices on Women's Health and Reproduction. Nursing Ethics 12 (6):557-570.
- R. Yoshida (2011). Ireland's Restrictive Abortion Law: A Threat to Women's Health and Rights? Clinical Ethics 6 (4):172-178.
- Amanda R. Clarke (2011). Beyond Reproduction: Women's Health, Activism, and Public Policy. International Journal of Feminist Approaches to Bioethics 4 (2):159-164.
- Jamie P. Ross, Feminists Who Do: Bridging Insight to Practice in Comprehensive Women’s Health Care.
- Melanie Latham (2001). Deregulation and Emergency Contraception: A Way Forward for Women's Health Care? [REVIEW] Feminist Legal Studies 9 (3):221-246.
- Susan Dodds (2008). Inclusion and Exclusion in Women's Access to Health and Medicine. International Journal of Feminist Approaches to Bioethics 1 (2):58 - 79.
- Susan Feldman & Rosie Beaumont (2000). The Impact of Widowhood on Older Women's Health and Well-Being. In Lorraine Dennerstein & Margret M. Baltes (eds.), Women's Rights and Bioethics. Unesco 142.
- Ruth Macklin (2009). Global Inequalities in Women's Health. Philosophical Topics 37 (2):93-108.
- E. V. Spelman (1982). Marlene Grissum, R. N., M. S., and Carol Spengler, R. N., M. S.: 1976, Womanpower and Health Care, Little, Brown & Co., Boston, 1976.; Claudia Dreifus (Ed.): 1977 Seizing Our Bodies: The Politics of Women's Health Random House, New York, 1977. [REVIEW] Journal of Medicine and Philosophy 7 (2):217-228.
- Nina Nikku (1999). Recension Av" The Politics of Women's Health. Exploring Agency and Autonomy". Medicine, Health Care and Philosophy 2 (1):65-66.
- Jeannette R. Ickovics & Elissa S. Epel (forthcoming). Women's Health Research: Policy and Practice. IRB: Ethics & Human Research.
- C. A. Miller (1990). Washington Watch: Women's Health: A Focus for the 1990s. BioScience 40 (11):817-817.
- Wendy Rogers (2004). Evidence-Based Medicine and Women: Do the Principles and Practice of EBM Further Women's Health? Bioethics 18 (1):50-71.
- Linda Layne (2006). A Women’s Health Model For Pregnancy Loss: A Call For A New Standard Of Care. Feminist Studies 32.
- Pamela Ponic, Colleen Reid & Wendy Frisby (2010). Cultivating the Power of Partnerships in Feminist Participatory Action Research in Women’s Health. Nursing Inquiry 17 (4):324-335.
- Anne Campbell (2012). Review of Wenda Trevathan's Ancient Bodies, Modern Lives: How Evolution Has Shaped Women's Health (New York: Oxford University Press, 2010). [REVIEW] Human Nature 23 (4):490-496.
- Jenny Carryer (2001). Embodied Largeness: A Significant Women's Health Issue. Nursing Inquiry 8 (2):90-97.
- Roxanne Mykitiuk, Jeff Nisker & Robyn Bluhm (2007). The Canadian Assisted Human Reproduction Act: Protecting Women's Health While Potentially Allowing Human Somatic Cell Nuclear Transfer Into Non-Human Oocytes. American Journal of Bioethics 7 (2):71-73.
- Ronald J. Burke (2002). Work Stress and Women's Health: Occupational Status Effects. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 37 (1):91 - 102.
- R. M. Bove, Emily Vala-Haynes & Claudia Valeggia (2014). Polygyny and Women's Health in Rural Mali. Journal of Biosocial Science 46 (1):66-89.
- M. Arndt (1997). Book Review: Evaluating Women's Health Messages: A Resource Book. [REVIEW] Nursing Ethics 4 (5):428-428.
- Elena Godina (1999). Phychological Perspectives on Women's Health. Edited by Vincent J. Adesso, Diane M. Reddy & Raymond Fleming. Pp. 360. (Taylor & Francis, London, 1994.) £14.95. [REVIEW] Journal of Biosocial Science 31 (1):139-144.
- Ruth Macklin (1993). Women's Health: An Ethical Perspective. Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics 21 (1):23-29.
- Al-Yasha Ilhaam & Ina May Gaskin (2010). Toward a Methodology for Technocratic Transformation : Feminist Bioethics, Midwifery, and Women's Health in the Twenty-First Century. In Jackie Leach Scully, Laurel Baldwin-Ragaven & Petya Fitzpatrick (eds.), Feminist Bioethics: At the Center, on the Margins. Johns Hopkins University Press
- Hera Cook (2006). Any Friend of the Movement: Networking for Birth Control, 1920?1940 and Beyond the Reproductive Body: The Politics of Women's Health and Work in Early Victorian England. [REVIEW] Nursing Inquiry 13 (4):305-307.
- Papiya Guha Mazumdar & Kamla Gupta (2007). Indian System of Medicine and Women’s Health: A Clients’ Perspective. Journal of Biosocial Science 39 (6).
- Taunya Lovell Banks (1997). African-American Women's Health Und Social Issues. Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics 25 (1):62-64.
- R. Alta Charo (1995). Book Review: Women's Health and Human Rights. [REVIEW] Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics 23 (2):195-198.
- Timothy Mastro, Laurie Monnes-Anderson, Pam Pitts, Amy Pulver & Tanja Popovic (2007). Legal Tools to Advance Women's Health. Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics 35 (s4):46-49.
- WendyRogers (2004). Evidence-Based Medicine and Women: Do the Principles and Practice of EBM Further Women's Health? Bioethics 18 (1):50–71.
- R. Alta Charo (1995). Women's Health and Human Rights. Journal of Law Medicine and Ethics 23:195-195.
- Linda Andrist (1997). A Feminist Model for Women's Health Care. Nursing Inquiry 4 (4):268-274.
- Amanda R. Clarke (2011). Beyond Reproduction: Women's Health, Activism, and Public Policy. Karen L. Baird. International Journal of Feminist Approaches to Bioethics 4 (2):159-164.
- of South Dakota (2007). South Dakota Women's Health and Human Life Protection Act (Hb 1215). In Mohan Matthen & Christopher Stephens (eds.), Philosophy of Biology. Elsevier 403.
- Papiya Guha Mazumdar & Kamla Gupta (2007). Indian System of Medicine for Women's Health: A Clients' Perspective. Journal of Biosocial Science 39 (6):819.
- Daniel C. Oshi, Sarah N. Oshi, Isaac N. Alobu & Kingsley N. Ukwaja (forthcoming). Gender-Related Factors Influencing Women's Health Seeking for Tuberculosis Care in Ebonyi State, Nigeria. Journal of Biosocial Science:1-14.
- Elizabeth V. Spelman (1982). "Seizing Our Bodies: The Politics of Women's Health", by Claudia Dreifus. [REVIEW] Journal of Medicine and Philosophy 7 (2):217.
- Dion Wilson (2006). What Impact Will Pharmacist-Controlled Emergency Contraception Have on Women's Health? Ethics 1:4.
- Sharad Kumar Sharma, Yothin Sawangdee & Buppha Sirirassamee (2007). Access to Health: Women’s Status and Utilization of Maternal Health Services in Nepal. Journal of Biosocial Science 39 (5):671.
- Kristen Hessler (2013). Hard Cases: Philosophy, Public Health, and Women's Human Rights. [REVIEW] Journal of Value Inquiry 47 (4):375-390.
- Susan Feldman (1999). Please Don't Call Me 'Dear': Older Women's Narratives of Health Care. Nursing Inquiry 6 (4):269-276.
- Wendy Chavkin, Vicki Breitbart & Paul H. Wise (1994). Finding Common Ground: The Necessity of an Integrated Agenda for Women's and Children's Health. Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics 22 (3):262-269.
|1 — 50 / 1000||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: