- Weiwen Chen, Xiuyan Guo, Jinghua Tang, Lei Zhu, Zhiliang Yang & Zoltan Dienes (2011). Unconscious Structural Knowledge of Form–Meaning Connections. Consciousness and Cognition 20 (4):1751-1760.
- Shan Jiang, Lei Zhu, Xiuyan Guo, Wendy Ma, Zhiliang Yang & Zoltan Dienes (2012). Unconscious Structural Knowledge of Tonal Symmetry: Tang Poetry Redefines Limits of Implicit Learning. Consciousness and Cognition 21 (1):476-486.
- Xiuyan Guo, Li Zheng, Lei Zhu, Zhiliang Yang, Chao Chen, Lei Zhang, Wendy Ma & Zoltan Dienes (2011). Acquisition of Conscious and Unconscious Knowledge of Semantic Prosody. Consciousness and Cognition 20 (2):417-425.
- Xiuyan Guo, Shan Jiang, Hongyi Wang, Lei Zhu, Jinghua Tang, Zoltan Dienes & Zhiliang Yang (2013). Unconsciously Learning Task-Irrelevant Perceptual Sequences. Consciousness and Cognition 22 (1):203-211.
- Feifei Li, Shan Jiang, Xiuyan Guo, Zhiliang Yang & Zoltan Dienes (2013). The Nature of the Memory Buffer in Implicit Learning: Learning Chinese Tonal Symmetries. Consciousness and Cognition 22 (3):920-930.
- Fengying Li, Xiuyan Guo, Lei Zhu, Zhiliang Yang & Zoltan Dienes (2013). Implicit Learning of Mappings Between Forms and Metaphorical Meanings. Consciousness and Cognition 22 (1):174-183.
- Xiaoli Ling, Fengying Li, Fuqiang Qiao, Xiuyan Guo & Zoltan Dienes (2016). Fluency Expresses Implicit Knowledge of Tonal Symmetry. Frontiers in Psychology 7.
- Li Zheng, Fangxiao Zhang, Chunli Wei, Jialin Xu, Qianfeng Wang, Lei Zhu, Ian D. Roberts & Xiuyan Guo (2016). Decreased Empathic Responses to the ‘Lucky Guy’ in Love: The Effect of Intrasexual Competition. Frontiers in Psychology 7.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: