- Yen-Yuan Chen, Likwang Chen, Tien-Shang Huang, Wen-Je Ko, Tzong-Shinn Chu, Yen-Hsuan Ni & Shan-Chwen Chang (2014). Significant Social Events and Increasing Use of Life-Sustaining Treatment: Trend Analysis Using Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation as an Example. BMC Medical Ethics 15 (1):21.
- Yen-Yuan Chen, Likwang Chen, Yu-Hui Kao, Tzong-Shinn Chu, Tien-Shang Huang & Wen-Je Ko (2014). The Over-Optimistic Portrayal of Life-Supporting Treatments in Newspapers and on the Internet: A Cross-Sectional Study Using Extra-Corporeal Membrane Oxygenation as an Example. BMC Medical Ethics 15 (1):59.
- Yen-Yuan Chen, Tzong-Shinn Chu, Yu-Hui Kao, Pi-Ru Tsai, Tien-Shang Huang & Wen-Je Ko (2014). To Evaluate the Effectiveness of Health Care Ethics Consultation Based on the Goals of Health Care Ethics Consultation: A Prospective Cohort Study with Randomization. BMC Medical Ethics 15 (1):1.
- Yen-Chang Chen & Yen-Yuan Chen (2011). A Moderate Zero Line Approach: Opposing Thresholds Beyond the Zero Line. American Journal of Bioethics 11 (2):41 - 42.
- Yen-Yuan Chen & Wen-Je Ko (2011). Further Deliberating Burying the Dead Donor Rule in Donation After Circulatory Death. American Journal of Bioethics 11 (8):58-59.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: